The Meeting

Hey Guys, This is just a side project while writing "Decent to madness - A RWBY X Male Reader Fanfic" I'm not sure where I'm gonna go with this. Enjoy. ~LightningPharoah

Author: "Oh Before I forget this is what your armour looks like" (Below)

Y/N: *Sigh* "I wonder if my past will catch me?" You mutter this to yourself while on an Airship on your way to Beacon Academy

Y/N: *Sigh* "I wonder if my past will catch me?" You mutter this to yourself while on an Airship on your way to Beacon Academy. A Holographic message plays and the woman speaking is Glynda Goodwitch, one of the people who Raised you after your parents died. You zone out on the talking and do a quick suit Diagnostics making sure everything is working.

You feel the airship descending and you stand up, grabbing a Large Rucksack something you'd expect Hikers or soldiers to use, and walk to the door Spitfire LMG in hand. Your weapons weren't like conventional Hunter weapons, as they didn't change into anything. Well that's a partial lie, one of your weapons is a conventional Hunter Weapon but you don't use it.

As you step off the airship you see someone, A blonde, passed you and your heart skips a beat. They're wearing a tan Jacket with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this she wears a low cut yellow crop top with an emblem on the left breast in black, and a pair of black mini-shorts. She also wears a brown belt with a pleated brown piece of material covering her from hip to hip attached to the rear of the belt, with her emblem emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold. Underneath this is a longer, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right side. She wears brown, knee high boots and orange over the knee socks, with the right sock pushed down to below the knee. A Gray bandana is tied around her left knee. An orange infinity scarf and black fingerless gloves complete her outfit.

It's then you hear an explosion and this:

???: "YOU DOLT YOU COULD'VE BLOWN US OFF THE SIDE OF THE CLIFF!"

You walk over to where you heard the Screams and see the infamous Weiss Schnee screaming at a small girl Wearing a lot of red and black. The girl in red and black is on the floor cowering from Weiss schnee, Deciding to intervene, you walk Just behind the girl in red and draw a 1911m, it was your mothers but now yours, Weiss not noticing you yet continues screaming. Holding the gun above your head you yell,

Y/N: "OI SCHNEE" And firing the gun to get her attention you then follow to point the gun at her, getting a lot of shocked Gasps from the ever growing crowd.

Y/N: "Stop it.' You say 'I couldn't care less what this girl did but I do care that your screaming at her. STOP IT. The girl wouldn't have sneezed if you noticed that your precious dust cartridge had a crack in it, letting out some of the dust. So stop screaming and SCRAM" You yell. Weiss then follows to scram.

You Hold out your hand for the girl in red and she takes it saying,

???: "Thank you, my names Ruby Rose, what's yours?"

Y/N: "Y/N, Y/N L/N"

???: "RUBY!" You hear someone behind you yell and then as the person who yelled runs past your heart Skips a beat, because its the blonde girl again. Putting your pistol into its holster you walk off not being noticed.

*Time skip to the locker room getting changed*

*Y/N'S Perspective*

You look around to see if anyone is in the room and there is not, after checking you start removing your armour and stripping down, Reavling your scars. Grabbing a towel, and a change of clothes you duck into a nearby shower and wash yourself. After the shower you get changed but notice your necklace with your parents wedding rings and dog tags on has disseperad. Using your helmet and a Bionic eye you find the Culprit and grab the Spitfire LMG from your bag and you walk into the ballroom. Once your in there you Hold the gun above your head and fire a few rounds getting everyone's attention, then holding the gun and pointing it at Yang you yell.

Y/N: "Look Blondie I don't care why you took my necklace but I do care that you have it, so give it. Or you won't live to see tomorrow." You demand.

Realizing the situation Yang stands up and gives you the Necklace, after putting it on you grab Yang's collar and whisper in her ear,

Y/N: "I'm sorry about that" and then letting go of her collar you walk back to the locker room.

*The next day on the cliffs*

Ozpin: "Now you heard rumors about teams, Yes? Let me put an end to that here and now..." Having heard this before you zone out and ready up, making note of the location of the ruins. After doing that and Double checking your gear then you get flung into the air. Acting on instinct you summon your titan next thing the ear splitting crack of a titan can be heard and the sight of 110 tons of pure death hitting the forest floor scaring some birds and grim. As you get closer to the ground you then feel a metal hand grab you and put you inside its body. You hear the familiar sound of the titan saying,

Titian: "Welcome back, Pilot"

Y/N: "No need to be so formal Harriet, Lets get to work."