I'm Sorry

HEY! Getting this out and a chapter for the other fanfic. Enjoy. ~LightningPharoah

*Yang's POV*

Harriet: "I think I know where Y/N is"

Yang: "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER???"

Ruby: "Yang calm down"

Harriet: "Because I received a Titanfall request from Y/N Not long ago"

Yang: "Ruby, contact Ozpin, tell him me and Harriet are going after Y/N"

Ignoring Ruby you run from the door into and through the window and into Harriet's cockpit.

*Time Skip to the Emerald Forest*

*Yang's POV*

Yang: "Y/N? Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?"

Harriet: "Ms Xiao Long, I believe we are getting closer to Y/N's last known location"

Y/N *Hoarse Voice from not being used*: "No shit"

Your eyes widen at the sound of Y/N'S voice, turning round at speeds to rival Ruby you run and hug Y/N and start crying into her shoulder.

*Y/N'S Perspective*

As Yang cry's into your shoulder you notice the rest of Team RWBY turn up. You just give them a nod. You notice a pack of Ursa sneaking up behind you, so letting go of Yang, you draw your fathers Katana, which is hanging behind you above your bum by your waist, the familiar Black and Red making you feel comfortable as you practically teleport around killing the Ursa. The sight of the black hilt and Red Blade makes Blake gasp as she recognises the blade. After all the Ursa are dead you sheath the blade and go back to Yang, you killed the Ursa so fast and returned to Yang its like you never moved.

*Time skip to beacon*

As you walk the school grounds back to your dorms, you ignore the shocked looks your getting from students and teachers alike. You get a lot of shocked looks from second and third years as you walk past, your blade, your once white and recognisable Pilot armour now covered in blood. Your Militia Frontier marauder corps badges stained with blood. Your guns look worse than they operate, the once clean and spotless Spitfire LMG now covered in scratches and blood stains, the 1911m that was once easily recognisable as a pistol now scarred and stained like you. Your Data knife had scratches on the blade and was starting to go blunt, one of your combat knives had broke the other went dull. Your weapons could no longer be recognised as weapons, but like you, as murderous death machines that can make someone insane.

*Time skip to team RWBY'S dorm*

As you walk out the shower with a towel on your head, you sit down on your bed and dry your hair, the once shaved and neat crew cut now grown over. You dry your hair and put the towel away. You are wearing a black Tank Top and a pair of Black shorts with a pair of F/C Boxers on underneath. (I can make my OC'S wear what I want dammit) You hear a knock on the door and you stand up and open it reavling Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Y/N, Harriet, Team RWBY, I have a mission for you."

ANNNND there we go. All done. Dusted. ETC. I'm gonna go so see ya in the next chapter. ~LightningPharoah