The Mission

Lets just jump right into this. There will be a fluff scene. Enjoy, ~LightningPharoah

Ozpin: "Y/n, Harriet, Team RWBY, I have a Mission for you."

Ozpin says this with a long face as he understands you just got back. He asks if he can come in and you let him in. Ozpin then sits down on the step in your room trying his best not to spill his endless cup of a hot beverage. You call the rest of the team who are in vale.

Y/N: "Hey guys, Ozpin has a mission for us and needs to debrief us so get back here now" you say then closing the scroll and putting it on your bed.

*Time skip to when Team RWBY have returned, Brought to you by Yang and Y/N on a date then snogging on the roof of the school*

Ozpin: "There has been an increase in grim activity at the upper east side of Vale,'

Y/N: "Mountain glen" You mutter

Ozpin: "Exactly Y/N, Anyway, There has been an Increase in Grimm activity and I have been asked to seen a Hunter team to go deal with it. So I decided to send you 5. Also look out for White Fang"

Y/N: "So, putting it blankly, you have been asked to send a team of Hunters/Huntresses to go deal with an increase in grimm activity at mountain Glenn where there is possible White Fang Activity so you decide to send the team with a Genocidal, Slightly Insane, and Possibly the most Overly Powered Person on remnant who watched her parents get murdered by White Fang at an early age and whose Mother Doesn't Originate from remnant and has a Giant Walking Death machine to deal with it. And is also a Faunus. Shut up Weiss"

Ozpin *Straight face*: "Yes, pretty much."

RBY: "Oh dear god our headmaster is insane"

Weiss: "OI don't tell me to shut up. And if we are going to mountain Glenn where there is suspected White Fang we may as well leave YOU  there with your white fang Buddy's"

Pulling out a Wingman Elite (Don't ask where you were keeping it) and point it at Weiss

Y/N *Growling*: "Shut the ever living Fuck up Weiss if you value your life. DON'T YOU DARE,' You are shouting now, 'EVER COMPARE ME TO THE WHITE FANG! THEY KILLED MY PARENTS AND I WANT REVENEGE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE YOUR PARENTS AT AN EARLY AGE? WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SCARED OF BEING DISCRIMANTED FOR WHAT YOU ARE? BECAUSE WHAT FAUNUS' HAVE TO DEAL WITH DAILY IS NOTHING TO HOW YOU WHERE IGNORED AND SHOUTED AT YOU STUPID, RICH, SNOB! JUST BECAUSE DADDY DOESN'T TOP UP YOUR ALLOWANCE OR HAS A GO AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DECIEDED TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU TO BE A ASSHOLE TO THE FAUNUS COMMUNITY! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MADE THE WHITE FANG! BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISCRIMANTING US!"

The team and Ozpin step back shocked at seeing Weiss being out-Shouted by someone and then Weiss follows to walk out muttering something under her breath along the lines of:

Weiss: "Stupid.....Nus Riffra....Shouting at me....You can Die for all I car-"

'SLAM' Goes the door as Weiss leaves, Putting the wingman Elite back you go and sit on your bed and start to cry, as talking about your parents made you cry.

Ozpin: "You leave Tomorrow at 11:30AM, I shall go and talk to Weiss see you later."

As you continue to cry with your head in your hands you feel someone sit down next to you and put your head in there Arms/Chest. You recognise it immediately as Yang.

Blake: "Y/N, I may not know how what it feels like to lose your parents at a Young age but I do know what it's like to be a Faunus" Blake says this while removing her bow.

Y/N *Still crying/Sniffling*: "Thanks Blake, at least I'm not the ONLY Faunus on the team" you say with a slight chuckle.

*Time Skip to the next morning brought to you by the author being chased round by Blake on her heat Cycle*

*Y/N'S POV*

As the Rays of the morning sun creep into the room hitting your face you wake up but feel something pressing against your back. So looking behind you, you see Yang and her...Prominent "Attributes".... Pressing against you. Instantly your face turns a darker shade of red than Rubys cloak. Knowing your team Knows your a Faunus, With a bit of willpower and sheer force, you make a Pair of Snow White Wolf ears appear. The one on the left has a Bullet hole through the edge that has now since healed. Behind you is a bushy thick Snow White Wolf Tail with blood stains here and there.

Y/n *Thoughts*: "God that feels better, I can't believe I managed to hide them for that long."

Y/n *Thoughts*: "I wonder if Yang will notice there out seeing as she is still aslee-"

Y/N: "EEP!" You Shriek as your tale is yangked back by Yang.

(Author: "I'm Sorry I had to, Blake what are you doing? Blake? BLAAAKE! HEEEELP! BLAKE AND Y/N ARE ON THE HEAT CYCLES!!! SENND HEEEELP!")

 The "EEP" you made woke up the rest of the team but they woke to a very red faced you and a very occupied Yang who was stroking your tale. 

Blake: "Uhh Y/N are you ok?"

Y/N: "No Yang pulled my tail and is now stroking it" You say your face still very red.

Blake: "Ahh ok. Yang let go of Y/Ns Tail"

Yang: "But its so Fluffy!"

Blake: "Yang your hurting Y/N STOP!" Blake yells at Yang.

Yang: "ok"

*Time skip of 15 min*

*Y/N'S POV*

RWB: "We're gonna go get some food see you guys in a bit" your teammates say as they leave.

As you finish your breakfast you stand up and put your Bowl and spoon in the sink as your about to turn the tap on you turn round hearing someone sneak up on you. As you turn round you see Yang right in front of you.

*Klaxon alarm*: "ALERT FLUFF AHEAD"

Your about to ask what Yang wants when you notice the lust in her eyes, But you notice this all to late as Yang grabs your hips pulling you towards her. She then Smacks her lips against yours and you two go into a deep kiss. Her tongue lingers at the front of your mouth, opening it granting her entry your two tongues move about fighting for dominance. This keeps up until you hear the door open and these words.

Ruby: "OH.MY.GOD."

So guys, I write my first fluff scene (Deep kiss sceney thing, Correct me if my terminology is wrong) You proud? I haven't written anything like this before so it was hard to write. What do you guys think? Let me know and I will try to respond. You may be a Tiny audience but (Sorry if this sounds Youtubey) Thank you for reading and voting as that gives me the confidence to keep uploading these chapters and allows me to do something that makes me happy. Thank you Guys (& Gal's I don't judge) and I will see you IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ~LightningPharoah