The Visit

So this is probably going to be a short chapter apologies in advance. Enjoy, ~LightningPharoah

It was a Saturday and as you woke up you thought you'll go visit your parents. So after getting changed into something smart-ish. You left the dorm, Wingman Elite at your side and data knife at the other. You where wearing a Black skirt with Black tights and a Black Button up shirt, You Had a Pair of Combat Boots with the sign of the Militia Marauder Corps on either side. You had a black trench coat again with the sign of the Militia Marauder corps on the back. You got on the airship that drop you off a short walk away from the "Fallen Hunter Cemetery" where your parents where buried. Your dad was from this world but soon after your mother Accidently came here from a drop gone wrong, your dad went with her to help fight the IMC then one day they returned and had you. And stayed to raise you. But Adam Taurus, your uncle, didn't like the way they where raising you so he tried many times to take you and raise you as his own. But failed many times. Until, that day. The day Adam killed your parents and took you as his own. 3 Gruelling long years he spent Raising you turning you into a cold blooded killer.

*Time skip to the grave yard*

Y/N: "Hey Mum, Dad, Been a while."