Your new Team and You.

Hey guys, soooo due to issues I can only NOW get out a chapter. I am going to be spam-Chaptering to get 4 fanfic chapters out 2 on each story, anyway enough 'bout me. Enjoy the book.

Ruby: "Sooo why are you here? I thought Ozpin Expelled you"

Harriet: "He did but felt like Y/N had a lot of wasted potential so let her stay and join Team Rwby. Though the Team name won't change" A voice says from outside the window. Scaring the life out of Blake.

Blake: "Jesus Christ what the hell was that?"

Harriet: "Me. I am Harriet, Titan to your new teammate."

RWBY: "Ahh ok"

Feeling your heart rate rising and getting alarms on your HUD (On the Bionic eye) you realize you need to get out or you gonna have a Anxiety Induced PTSD Fit.

Y/N: "Sorry guys, Gonna go get some fresh air, feeling light headed" 'Smooth' you think to yourself.

Grabbing your Spitfire LMG and a sketchpad you walk out and find a Rooftop Balcony and sit on the bench there, calming yourself. You feel your scroll Vibrate in your pocket

Ruby says: "Hey you ok Y/N?"

Yang says: "yea everything alright?"

Blake says: "If you want I can come sit with you?"

Weiss says: "I don't really care much for the person who held a gun to me earlier"

Y/N says: "Guys, Weiss, I'm Fine, Honestly just needed some fresh air. Be in soon"

Weiss says: "Hey!"

Putting your scroll in your pocket you grab a pocket watch from the other and look at, you open it the rusty mechanism fighting against you. Inside you see a old picture of your parents. Like OLD, Black and white old, from before you where born. The watch's ability to tell time long gone as the clockwork rusted shut years ago. Feeling tears rolling down your face you close the watch and put in your pocket. Digging out your scroll you search for a saved video and play it.

Video: "Hi Y/N, If your seeing this then we're dead and professor Ozpin shown this too you when your 15. We are so sorry we had to go Y/N. We are so sorry for any pain we caused you. We are really sorry and we really wish we could see are baby grow up into the Young woman you are now. Y/N, You understand how I was a pilot? How I got to remnant? When you get this video I am also giving you my Titan, Harriet, Harriet will train you to be a pilot. Do what I did. but for remnant. (You cry internally remembering how your mother got to remnant) Also hoping Death Stalker Squadron are still alive then they will report to you. Y/N, as you may know I am a faunas and you are one to, a full faunas. *something appears on your mothers head, they are two Snow White wolf ears* I am so sorry for any pain I caused you about being a faunas. Remember Follow your dreams hopefully you managed to get into beacon. To be honest your probably on the roof of beacon academy trying to stop yourself from a having a panic attack or something. (You Cry some more remembering your family) anyway Y/N, We have to go put Little Y/N to be now, Goodbye" The video ends.

You close your scroll and put the Spitfire and Sketchpad to one side, you curl up in a ball on the bench and start to cry. Hoping no one will hear you. You start to blame yourself for their deaths and then you realize that's bad because IT will happen again, but grief overtakes you and you start crying your eyes out blaming your self. You don't notice this but yang, Ruby, and the rest of team are hiding by the door watching you cry yourself to sleep.

*Time Skip to 03:59am*

You open your eyes, Groaning from sleeping on a bench all night and feeling your eyes as they red and sore from crying you look at the time seeing its 3:59am. You wonder how you woke up and then see the rest of the reason, the sun is rising, the beams of golden rays reflecting off the morning Dew. You then notice you are completely dry and look up following the giant hands to a titan.

Y/N: "Morning Harriet" you say while standing up

Harriet: "Good morning Y/N, How did you sleep?"

Y/N: "Shit."

Harriet: "Ah ok, what made it shit?"

Y/N: "Rather not talk about it, right now."

Harriet: "Ok See you later pilot" Harriet says jumping off the building

You then walk back to your dorm room, upon arrival you open the door slowly and you grab your school uniform, it being a Monday, and changing in the bathroom. You hide a Data Knife, and a Silenced 1911m under your skirt, with a knife under each of your sleeves. Putting your Combat boots on and grabbing something the size of your hand, it looks like a rectangle with sloped ends with your emblem on it, and putting it inside your Jacket, you grab a hooded trench coat and walk to the school cafeteria with a sniper rifle and a blind fold.

*Time skip to the Cafeteria, 08:00am*

You have the blindfold on and a stop watch in your hands, starting the clock you grab each piece of the sniper rifle put them together and then fire it, getting a shocked shriek from Jaune as the bullet nearly misses his face, and you stop the clock.

Y/N: "Damnit, 05.92 seconds, still not fast enough, what would my old mentor say?" you say talking to yourself.

Jaune: "05.92 seconds? That's plenty fast" Jaune says scaring you. Feeling jumpy you grab the gun under you skirt and point it at Jaune.

Jaune: "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, only friends here" Jaune says.

Y/N: "Sorry, Bit tired, Bit jumpy"

Jaune: "How long you been here?" Jaune asks

Y/N: "4 hours, been up since 4am" you say.

*Time skip to professor ports class*

Port: "Who believes they hold these qualities?"

You and Weiss raise your hands, as Weiss go off to change you stand in the middle of the room with only your fists

Port: "Where are your weapons?"

Y/N: "Don't need 'em" You say with a dull voice "Just get the grim"

Reluctantly Professor port opens the Grim cage yelling,

Port: "3, 2, 1, BEGIN!"

And at the Boarbatusk charges. The grim charges straight for you, you do nothing until its about to hit you and you jump over it making it run into the wall. Using it's confusion against it you grab it by its tail swinging it round and round and then letting go and watch it go sailing out the door, a shriek from Weiss is heard but you ignore it, you then pull out the pistol from under your skirt and fire at the falling grim, and you keep firing until the magazine is empty, the Squeal of the dead pig can be heard as every bullet hit is target. Ignoring everyone's shocked looks you grab your bags and left the room. Pistol still in hand.

How's that for a combat scene? I'm not to confident with writing these so bear with me. gonna get this uploaded while I can, enjoy ~LightningPharoah