Having some "Fun" with Yang (Lemon)

2nd Lemon enjoy. ~LightningPharoah

*Y/N'S POV*

I was walking back to my dorm after completing my finally class of the day, History with Profes-Dr Oobleck. I had a strange feeling though. It wasn't a bad feeling. It was a good feeling. I went into my heat 3 days ago. And Unless someone "Helps me" I will be dealing with this feeling for a while.

*Time Skip to dorm*

I walked in and noticed Yang asleep. On my bed. I didn't think much of it. I Took off my bra and but a T-Shirt on, so all I was wearing was a MCR T-Shirt and Panties. I crawled into bed and fell asleep with Yang next to me.

*Time Skip 1-Hour*

I woke up feeling strange. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Yang, Holding my Panties with her Tounge inside me. "Yang what are you doin-ahhh Right there" I Moaned out 

Yang: "Enjoying yourself are we?"

"Shu-Shut up. B-Baka" Eventually I climaxed. Then Yang decieded to sit on my face. When she did this I started to eat her out. As I did she became a moaning mess. I saw her Clit and started to give it some attention. When I did she started moaning faster and louder. Eventaully she climaxed. She got of my face, and when she did I went and marked her. We then both fell asleep with her in my arms. Obivusly I had my T-Shirt back on. We slept until the rest of the team walked back in. They looked at us then the mark on Yangs neck and new instantly what happened.

DONE. See you next time ~LightningPharoah.