The Never ending Nightmares.

Hey guys, more on Y/N'S past this time. enjoy, ~LightningPharoah

*In the dream*

Dad: "Run Y/N" You hear your dad say as he fires his gun "Y/N! What are you doing here? RU-"

His words are cut off by a red blade piercing his chest

Mum: "DANIEL!" You hear you mother scream "YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU!"

You hear your mother scream and then you see her rush past, Katana in hand, you can only watch helplessly as your Mother gets gutted, like your Dad, the last things you heard from you Mum were:

Mum (Dying): "HARRIET, DEFENSE PROTOCOL 3 PROTECT PILOT AND FAMILY AT ALL COSTS!" You hear your Mum yell before her head is cut off. Grabbing your Mothers katana you get ready to face the stranger when a loud shrieking noise can be heard. The shrieking gets louder and a bright white lights appears

*After the dream*

Your eyes shoot open and you grab the source of the location, A whistle, and proceed to grab it from Ruby's hands and crush it all as your team look on horrified at the spectacle. You follow to change into your school uniform and walk out the sound of your combat boots hitting the floor in a THUMP THUMP THUMP motion as you head to the cafeteria.

*Time skip to the cafeteria*

Ruby: "What's wrong Y/N? You looked in pain earlier"

Y/N "..."

Blake: "Yea you can tell us Y/N"

Y/N: "..."

Yang: "Y/N what's wrong?" 

Y/N: "It doesn't matter" You say in a hoarse voice. As you say this you stand up and leave dumping your tray and bowl with the other Dirty plates and bowls.

*Time skip to Period 5, Professor Goodwitches Combat class*

Goodwitch: "Good afternoon students, to start off, lets have Y/N L/N vs Cardin Winchester"

You Jump down and walk into the arena, Putting the rectangular object on you chest, you slap it and next thing you know Destiny like armour is surrounding your body. Ignoring the shocked gasps from the audience you get into position in the arena as Cardin does the same.

Goodwitch: "3, 2, 1, BEGIN" You hear Goodwitch yell.

Cardin just walks leisurely towards you as you stand there. When Cardin is in range he Swings his mace and aims for your head but it gets deflected by an unknown force. Angry that your not doing anything he keeps swinging but keeps being deflected, that is until he says something he shouldn't have.

Cardin: "Why aren't you fighting? Scared I'm gonna send you back to mummy in little pieces?"

One minute your fine next minute you scream and burst into flames, Black Flames, and you charge at Cardin, running at speeds to surpass Ruby, you just appear in front of him, feeling an untimely rage deep within you, you Punch Cardin in the chin as you do so a sickening CRACK is heard as his neck breaks and he is paralysed. This Eradicated his aura and Glynda called the match but you ignored her and followed to beat Cardin up.

Y/N *Demon like voice*: "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN"

You throw Cardin into the wall below where the audience sat, Demolishing the shield and cracking the wall.

Cardin: "..."

Y/N *Demon like voice*: "YOU DISRESPECTED MY MOTHER AND INSULTED HER DEATH NOW I SHALL MAKE YOUR LOVED ONES FEEL THE PAIN I DID"

Not throwing an empty threat you picked up Cardin up and your hand glowed black healing his broken neck, after that was done you follow to throw Cardin through the walls into Professor Ooblecks class, you practically teleport to him and grab him by the throat lifting him High above the ground his hands grabbing at yours trying to break free. You hear the screams of people yelling at you to drop him but they are fuzzy and you ignore them.

Dr Oobleck: "Y/N L/N DROP CARDIN IMMEDIATLY"

???: "STOP PUT HIM DOWN"

Ruby: "Y/N STAND DOWN NOW"

Yang: "Wait Ruby I have an idea" Yang says in a sly tone

Ruby: "Go on"

Yang just smirks and goes up to you then planting her lips on yours, Making you drop Cardin, your eyes go from a Deep Red and Black, to there normal *E/C*, your eyes going wide, you push Yang away and run in the direction of the Emerald Forest. Only now is the realization of what you did dawning on you. 

*One week later*

*Third Person POV*

Yang throws her arms up in the air in frustration and then follows to burst into tears, head in hands, until her teammates walk in finding the muscle of Team RWBY crying.

Ruby: "Yang what's wrong?" 

Yang: "Nothing Ruby,"

Ruby: "Yang?"

Yang: "We didn't find her Ruby, we couldn't find Y/N"

Harriet: "I think I know where Y/N is"

Hey guys, what a chapter. I feel sorry for poor Cardin. Not. He deserved every bit of that. Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next Chapter, ~LightningPharoah