The Usual Morning

"Deeeeeaaan! You jerk! Switch back my conditioner, now!" I screamed from the shower as I stared in utter horror at the collection of flies in my conditioner. I heard the muffled laughs of both of the boys as I scrambled for a towel, bubbles still in my hair, then knocked the door open with my foot. Dean and Sam were looking at me with blank faces, then they burst into laughter. I hit Dean in the arm and grabbed some bubbles from my hair, blowing them into Deans face.

"Well that's what you get when you put sand in my burger, payback bitch!" he swatted the bubbles away and I ran back into the bathroom, throwing my towel down and going back into the shower. I rinsed my hair off and turned off the water. I grabbed the towel and grabbed some clothes from the suitcase in the living room, then went back in the bathroom to finish washing off my hair. After I got out I put on a pair of black jeans and Pink Floyd t-shirt under a black hoodie. I grabbed my black combat boots and walked out of the bathroom, still staring at Dean, then I sat down on the couch, wrapping my long red hair up in a towel.. "So, how was your shower?" Dean said, trying not to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up, you do realize that I'll get you back, right?"

"Lexi's right, Dean. The only one that's pretty decent at pulling pranks rather then you is her, and she's had some pretty good pranks" Sam said.

"Oh! Like the time we soaked his toothbrush in warheads?" I pointed at Sam and he started to laugh.

"Yeah! Or the time we drizzled honey on his face when he was sleeping?" Sam said, trying to stop laughing.

"Yeah! Oh god, those were hilarious!" I was almost on the floor laughing when Dean hit Sam on the arm and I sat back on the cough again, taking the towel out of my hair and brushing through my hair. Dean checked his phone and Sam looked at Dean, a confused look coming across his face.

"Any word from Cas?" Sam said. I had known Castiel for a while and we had met a few times. I firstly met him when Lucifer rose (Which we are still dealing with), and then the time when he came looking for Sam and Dean because they were gone for a few days, which they later explained that was because the Trickster kidnapped them.

"Not yet. He said he was going to call me when he found him" Dean said, grabbing a beer from the fridge and twisting off the cap, taking a swig.

"Um, excuse me. Found who now? Care to spare the girl some details?" I said.

"Well, when we were away at that convention while you were in that one hotel nearby, there was a girl named Becky who told us that there was a demon by the name of Crowley that knows the location of the Colt" Dean said.

"Wait, the gun? That Colt? I thought Bela had it. You know, after she stole all of your guys's lottery tickets and then ran off with them and the gun" I smiled and Dean furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but apparently ten years ago, before she supposedly gave the Colt to Crowley she made a crossroads deal to kill her parents. We thought she gave the Colt to Lilith but apparently not..and now we have to go get it back so we can ice the lord of demons himself" Dean said.

"Yup, and Cas is tracking Crowley now, so were gonna go after him and get the Colt back" Sam said.

"Do you guys honestly think it's that easy to just...get a gun from a demon? We probably know he has backup, so what are we gonna do?"

"Simple, you'll come, and we'll get more help. Honestly, I think we need all of the help we can get" Sam said.

"Well, other then me, who else are we gonna bring with us?"

"Jo" Dean said, taking another swig of his beer.

"Oh, well then, I guess were set" I shrugged my shoulders and just as Sam went to go get a beer, Deans phone went off.

*~*~*~*~*

"Got him" Castiel said.

"Good, so what's going on?" Dean said.

"Even as we speak it's......going...down" Cas said, trying to sound like Dean, or any human for that matter.

" Going..down? Okay, huggy bear, just don't lose him" Sam and Lexi raised an eyebrow at Dean, then he shushed both of them.

"I won't" Cas said. Dean took another drink of his beer and finished it off, throwing it in the trash, then Cas spoke on the other line. "I followed him. It's not far, but- it's layered in enochian warding magic....I can't get in."

"That's okay, we'll take it from here" Dean hung up the phone.

*~*~*~*~*

"Alright, so what are we gonna do now?" I said, looking at the boys.

"Well we gotta go pick up Jo, then were all good." Dean said. We packed up our clothes and everything we brought to the hotel, gave back the key, and drove off to go get Jo.