Can All Beings Mind Read?

"Cas, it's not what it looks like" I said nervously, turning a bright shade of red.

If he was able to read what we were just talking about....he might have been able to read out other conversations...or our dreams...oh god...

"Lexi, what have you done?" He said, with sorrow in his voice.

"What do you mean?" I still tried to play it off. Just stop it, he already knows....

"I get that you are a teenager, and you have those certain...desires" He cringed at the word. "But dear god please do not let it be the king of the crossroads himself."

A long pause filled the room for a few minutes....

"So......you get it then huh" I finally said.

"What? That you have feelings for him?" he said, his face still filled with sorrow.

"Well...I thought you were going to take it more harshly.."

"How?"

"Like the 'Oh I'm Castiel and I forbid you to date this little bundle of joy that she brings the Winchesters, bluh de bluh' all that."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, looking confused as all hell.

"I don't exactly know the preferences of romance, but nothing good is going to come of pursuing something as lowly as a demon, Lexi."

"Cas, what are you trying to say-"

He was gone....

"Fuck....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I said, tears falling from my face.

'Do you want me over there love....I know something is wrong' His voice said in my head, a little more sympathetic.

'Please, just...get me away from here. Anywhere is fine..I just need a break' . I heard a gust of wind and the feeling of being picked up, then I was whisked away to wherever Crowley decided to take me.

*~*~*~*~*

I stopped crying enough to open my eyes, sniffling. The room was dark and had a red tint to it, and it was also warm. I sat up, realizing I was also in a bed with big red and black covers, the bed just huge overall. My clothes had also changed as well, just into a tanktop and pajama shorts, my hair into a messy bun. I heard a voice clear its throat somewhat close to me. I turned around and Crowley was sitting in a chair next to the bed, looking at me.

"Morning sweetheart" He said softly. I scooted closer to him, still sniffling. "You alright? When I grabbed you you seemed like you couldn't do anything by yourself."

"Yeah, I just -sniffle- need some time with you. There's drama going on and I'm getting so stressed....I just need to stay here if that's fine."

"Whatever you need, I'm here love. I took the day off so I could spend it with you, my choice" he sat on the bed and kissed me on the lips softly. He let go and I hugged him, never wanting to let go.

"So, uhh where are we exactly? I mean this room has you written all over it but it wasn't like the house that we met in, by chance" I smiled as my mind went back to that memory.

"We are in my bedroom love. Very hard to find, this place. But maybe if you're nice I could tell you how to get back here if you ever need a place to relax."

"And what if I'm not nice?" I said, feigning innocence.

"Well then I'll have to make you pay" He said, smirking. He leaned in and just when he was about to kiss me, there was a beeping noise. His phone went off... " 'Scuse me love, phone call" He said, his voice anxious to get through it and back to me. As soon as he finished his sentence he disappeared in the blink of an eye, then I heard a noise outside. It was Crowley's voice.

"Look, I am off duty, can't you see that I called the day off and what do you do? You call me in? What kind of demon are you to boss around Crowley, the soon to be King of Hell? You know what? I don't care, ta ta." The sentence ended but not before I heard the sound of somebody punching somebody, then Crowley appeared back in the room, straightening his suit. "Hello love, you didn't happen to hear all of that did you?"

"Possibly, who won?"

"Me, of course." He winked, clicking his tongue and causing me to chuckle lightly.

"How do I know that, you could have healed your wounds already."

"Let's just assume that I did" He chuckled. "Oh, I almost forgot, I have something for you" He said, smirking. Oh god, is it sexual, please don't let it be sexual. I see that look on your face and it definitely says sexual.

"It's nothing of that sort love, I'll be right back okay?" I nodded, smiling. He disappeared and I finally stood up from the bed, walking around the room. It had a bed, a bookshelf filled with books that I would rather not read, and a few doors which led to the bathroom, closet, and another door which I assume was the door to get into this room. I sat back on the bed and swung my legs back and forth, wondering what he had gotten me when I heard him appear back into the room.

"So, whaddaya got for me?" I said anxiously. Crowley smiled and pulled a small black box out from one of his suit pockets, my eyes widened.

"This, is for you....because I feel for you, which is something that I've never felt before. It's a promise....." He opened the box to reveal a silver bracelet wrapped like a rope with the design of a celtic knot. It was embezzled with red and black gems and screamed Crowley. I gasped, it was beautiful.

"C-crowley..where did you get this?" I said softly, looking up at him.

"Oh, I dabble in the art of jewel crafting" He smirked. "So..will you be mine, love?" He slowly slipped it onto my wrist and clasped it, looking back up at me.

"Yes, yes I will my king" I said, acknowledging his nickname. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, our lips touching. We continued to kiss then I felt a strong force ripping me back. I opened my eyes to only see a bright flash of white light, then I was out cold.