Idgiitss

We drove into town and parked in front of the house that the death happened in, since they haven't taken the couple to the morgue yet. Dean and Sam were wearing suits while Rufus and Bobby kept on driving down the street. Bobby said that he was going to meet us back at the hotel, or something like that. Dean opened the front door and a few agents were already in the house. The boys went over to go talk to some of the people who knew what happened, I decided to walk around the house to see if I could pick up any clues from the outside.

'You're not going to find anything out here love. It's all in the inside'. I heard a familiar voice say in my mind.

'Hello douchebag. Might I ask what you're doing in my head?' I said snarkily.

'Wow, hurtful, love. I just thought we would talk like this from now on. That is- when I'm not with you' I swear to god he was smirking, but I couldn't see it.

'Get outta my head, I'm trying to concentrate' I said. I walked back into the house and saw Dean and Sam walking torwards me, a large folder in Deans hand.

"Let's go" Dean said.

"Where?"

"To the morgue. There's somebody there that has more info on why these people became human girl scout cookies" Dean said.

"Alright, let's go" Sam said. We packed into the car and off we went.

*~*~*~*~*

Dean parked in the spot nearest to the door and turned off the Impala. Dean and Sam got out, then I stopped them.

"Hey Dean, I'm going to go check on Bobby. I'll be right back, ok?" I said, moving into the front seat and starting the Impala back up.

"Yeah, but if you get even a scratch on my baby, I'll kill you."

"Got it cheif, seeya later" I drove out of the parking lot and got my phone out, pulling Bobby's contact up and dialing his number.

*~*~*~*~*

"Bobby? Where the hell are you?" I said. I heard a few grumbles from the other line and I raised an eyebrow.

"Deannn, is that you? I needa-needa talk to you about somethnn" Bobby said, his words slurred.

"Bobby, are you drunk? You're frickin' drunk."

"Nawwww, that's impossible....I only had liek one beerr, ya iidjitt" He said, burping.

"Damn it, guess there's no use in finding you if you don't know where the hell you are yourself!" I yelled into the phone. He hung up and I rolled my eyes, throwing my phone in the backseat.

*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell am I gonna do now?" I said aloud.

"Maybe we could finally get a chance to confess our feelings" I heard a dark voice say from the seat next to me. I screamed and slammed the brakes on the car, stopping in the middle of an empty street.

"What the HELL CROWLEY!!" I scream, pulling a knife out of my pocket. He disappeared from the passengers seat, then knocked on my window.

"There's no need for stabbing love, just want to talk to you, simple as that" I locked the doors, Crowley taking that as a chance to appear in the backseat.

"Damn it, can't you just leave me alone?! Or at the most, just try not to bug me as much?" I said, throwing my arms down in exhaustion.

"Nope, I don't have my eyes set on that any day in my life" He said smirking. He couldn't see my face because I wasn't looking at him but I was lightly blushing. I then realized what I was doing and my eyes widened. I shook my head, looking back up at him with an are-you-kidding face.

"Alright, I usually would stab somebody to death for saying a thing like that, but I'll make an exception" I said, not thinking that a I was saying a thing like that to a demon.

"Oh, you're such a flirt."

"So since drunky is nowhere to be found, we should go see if the boys need any help" I said, looking back at Crowley only to find an empty seat. "Fine, I'll just go on my own then, coward" I said to the emptiness of the car.

*~*~*~*~*

I pulled up to the Police Department where I left Dean. I had probably been gone about ten or twenty minutes, god I hope Dean isin't mad at me. Dean and Sam ran out and I scooched into the back seat. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said.

"We think we know what's up, were gonna go back to the hotel" Sam said. A few minutes later we pulled up to the hotel and unlocked the doors, walking into the  medium-sized room. The walls were painted brown and had a retro-looking atmosphere.

'Nice place love. A bit to brown for my taste, but hey, nobody likes a complainer right?' I heard Crowley say. Dean walked around the room and put a few things down, then we heard a flapping noise, it was Cas.

"Hey Cas, what's up-" I was inturrupted by the sound of loud chewing, mainly his. "What the hell are you eating?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Cas.

"Yeah, what's with the copious amounts of white castle?" Dean said.

"Exactly, I never eat, right? So why am I now?" Cas said, taking another bite out of his burger.

"Well, that seems a bit rhetorical, so tell us Sherlock" Dean said. Cas looked blankly and took another bite of his burger.

"Well, my vessel, Jimmy Novak, developed a taste for red meat; but haven't you noticed everybody in this town is eating, drinking, or doing other things that these people can't contain in them?" Cas said.

"So what? People have addictions right?" Sam said.

"Well yeah, but this is like a whole new level of it. I may know who were after though."

"Well spill the beans Cas, who are we tracking?" Dean said.

"One of the horsemen, if I'm not mistaken, Famine mainly" He replied, taking another bite of his burger, finishing it off and grabbing another one from a paper bag he was holding. Dean and I exchanged looks and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Well, are we going to go get him them?" I said.

"Yeah, sure let's go" Sam said.