Arguments

I woke up and the house was silent. I got up from the couch and walked around, then looked at a note that was left on the table.

"Lexi, we left without you because it was too dangerous and we didn't want you to get hurt, we'll be back in a few days or so. Don't leave or get yourself in trouble -Sam and Dean."

I left the note on the table, then walked to the kitchen, pouring a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table near a small TV. As I sat there eating, the TV turned on by itself, the sound of static filling the room. I got up and grabbed a knife from my pocket. "Cas? This is you, right?" No response. "Cas this better be you or I swear to god I will stab you in the neck!" I yelled. Still no response. Then I heard the front door open. I scrambled for a hiding place, which I found to be Bobby's room, locking the door and hiding behind the bed. I heard footsteps and the sound of a man clearing his throat. I looked at the crack through the bottom of the door, the footsteps walking past it. I sighed heavily, then the footsteps backtracked to my door again. Shitshitshitshit. The door opened and the same man I saw the other day was in the room. Frickin' Crowley. "Well, hello again" I said, the knife still in my hand. I stood up, knowing there was no use of hiding now.

"Hello darling, thought you'd be here" Crowley said, keeping his distance.

"Um, mind the extreme noseyness, but how the hell did you know where I was?" I took a step forward, walking around the bed so I could properly stab him. We were about a few feet away from eachother.

"Perhaps we haven't been properly introduced. Crowley, King of the Crossroads, demon, etc, etc" he said, smirking. Well shit, Dean has Ruby's knife...the only demon knife we own..I'm screwed. I took a step back and landed on the bed without noticing it was so close. Crowley walked over to me. "Plus, people usually meet me in a bedroom anyway" he smiled.

"What are you trying to say?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing". I sat up and he was about arms length from me "What's your name sweetheart?" he said.

"Why should I tell you?" I said, sneering at the demon. he raised an eyebrow in surprise, then chuckled.

"Because this is how we meet other people. We give them out names, we meet, then eventually get into a relationship, or other things happen" he said, his voice filling the room. Man, I hate to admit it, but his voice...is..kinda cute, Ya know? I don't know, just shut up me. You do not crush on demons..oh god, what am I thinking...my mind is a mess. I thought in my head as I looked at the demon. He then smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just going to keep that one between us darling. Don't want to humiliate anyone, do you?" he said. He walked around the room and sat down on the opposite side of the bed, patting the spot next to him. I looked at him in confusion, then anger, sitting at the way corner of the bed to make sure he went nowhere near me.

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything" I scoffed and the demon raised an eyebrow.

"Not precisely. Did you know that some demons also happen to read minds? It's pretty interesting to see what others are thinking, you mostly" he smirked and my eyes widened. He just read my mind...shit.

"Would it kill ya to stay out of a girls mind? There's some messed up crap up here, not to mention it's my head!" I sneered at him, then he grinned.

"Well then what's the use of a power unless you can mess around with it? You have to have at least some fun, right?"

"I seem to get around it pretty well, given that I am a human. I don't need any of your mind-games anyway."

"See, we are the perfect couple" Crowley said.

"What?" my voice got louder, Crowley just staring into my eyes. It was almost like he was reading my soul, or just plain looking through me. I feel violated now..

"Nothing, but you'll see..in time" my eyes widened and I stood up, then Crowley waved a hand at the door. It slammed shut, echoing down the halls of the empty house. Well, I'll just stay here then..

"Why are you here anyway, you suited sonofabitch!" I sat back down on the bed and he scooted closer. I need to stop hanging around Dean, I'm starting to sound like him..

"Fiesty one, I see. Well, simply put, I wanted to see who my burglar was. I wasn't going to go after you because I had already dealt with two boys just before you: Gigantor and Covergirl" Crowley said. I tried not to laugh, then he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Dean and Sam are built up to their reputations."

"So you do know them then?" he smiled and my eyes widened. Crap, you're not supposed to tell him about the boys! Stupid, stupid Lexi! I face-palmed.

"Nice name love. Suits you quite well, if I must say" I blushed and smiled, then I wiped all emotion from my face. Crowley suddenly stood up and the bed equaled itself out, me falling onto my back. I stood up, brushing off my shirt. "Sorry love, but I'm afraid I will have to take my leave. Deals to make, people to kiss, the usual. I'll make sure to stop by tomorrow though, if the boys aren't back." He waved his hand again and the door opened, then he brushed his hand under my chin, smirking. I tried to slap his hand away but every bone in my body couldn't. He snapped his fingers and in the blink of an eye, disappeared just like that. I walked out of Bobby's room and sat down on the couch in the living room. Why didn't I slap him? I sat on the couch thinking about what just happened when I started dozing off, then I fell asleep, the sound of the static filling the room.