Of Angels and Devil Tails

I looked at Cas in awe. Heaven? How could they be in heaven?

"What the hell do we do Cas? God knows those two couldn't get in there any other way but.. is there any way that we can talk to them?"

"Well, I suppose we could start finding ways of communicating with Dean and Sam" Cas replied, getting off of my bed. I got out from under the covers to only realize that I had only need wearing a large shirt, and only underwear underneath. I pulled the shirt down as far as I could, blushing a deep red. I couldn't see it but Cas was also blushing, hiding it by turning around and walking out of the room swiftly. I grabbed a pair of shorts on the ground, pulling my hair into a messy bun, opening my bedroom door and walking down the hall into Bobby's living room. Cas was tinkering with a radio that he set down on a table.

"Um Cas? What are you doing?" I said, walking over to him.

"Trying to talk to Dean. This radio can help me gain access to anything that has speakers in heaven, allowing me to speak with them for a limited amount of time" he replied, messing with it again. "Dean!" Cas said into the radio, fully expecting to get an answer back. I raised an eyebrow, thinking he was crazy.

"Cas?"

We heard another voice through the radio, It sounded just like Dean, so it only had to be him. I was actually surprised...wow. The angel finally surprised me..good job Cas.

"Yeah, it's me" Cas replied. I sat down in the chair next to him, the radio between us.

"You gotta stop poking around in my dreams. I need some me time" Dean said, I smiled a bit and looked at Cas, who wasn't smiling, which only caused me to stop.

"Listen to me very closely. This isn't a dream" He said seriously, his brows furrowing.

"Then what is it?"

We both looked at eachother. Only Cas and I knew that Dean and Sam were dead, so maybe that would be a bit of news to them to know that they had finally hit the can, but they weren't dead on purpose, I knew that they weren't. They would have gone out in a way more heroic manner then getting shot.

"Deep down, you already know" He said softly.

"...I'm dead" he replied, his voice monotone. I set my head down on the desk and sniffled, Cas noticing me. He hesitated before running his hands up and down my back. I sat back up and stood from my seat, moving back down to hug Cas softly.

"I'll leave you guys to talk, call me if you need anything, I'll be in my room" I said, letting go of the hug. He nodded and I walked towards my room, closing the door behind me. I wrapped myself in my covers and started to cry. Why was I crying? If Cas could pull Dean out of hell he could find a way to get both of the boys out of heaven, even though he can't go into heaven, there's definitely got to be ways around it right? He just had to make sure that the other angels don't get the boys first like that angel-ass Doucheariah. I was thinking about other things that I didn't even notice that someone had entered the room. I felt another person sit down on the bed and wrap their arms around me. The person smelled of Craig and spices. I instantly knew who it was.

"I'm still surprised that you haven't sigiled the place off love" He said, his dark voice filling the room.

"Well then I wouldn't be able to see you, let alone be comforted. Plus Bobby usually doesn't sigil off the spare, nobody really comes in here anyways." I sniffled, nuzzling myself into him.

"What about the angel, Castiel? I hear he has a thing for you, although he wouldn't be much for comfort" He said. I looked up, my eyes wide. Holy shit, what? Well, that explains a few things...but what?

"Well..too bad for him."

"And why is that darling?" He said, his voice smooth like caramel.

"Because I have my king" I said. He looked down at me and smiled.

"And I have you, my minx" He said, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed at the nickname. He put his lips softly against mine and I responded, resting my arms on his shoulders. I parted from the kiss, resting my forehead on his own.

"You know that Cas is going to come in here sooner or later right?"

"Well then I'll just have to show him that you are mine, not his" He smirked that wonderful smirk of his and left a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck. I gasped softly, knowing that that was one of my sensitive spots and I assumed that he knew that now. I also knew that he was purposefully leaving marks on me so Cas would see them, but hey, like I was going to do something about it. I heard a knock on the door, Crowley giving me one last kiss before disappearing. I readjusted myself and walked over to the door calmly, opening it.

"Cas, I told you to atleast tell me that ir's you before you knock, so it's not any demons or anything" I said, looking up to the person at the door. Only the person at the door wasn't Cas.

"Hey Lexi, got a minute or two? Need to talk to ya about the missing Winchester boys" My eyes went wide and I stood in my spot.

It was Zachariah, the king douche of all angels.