Demons Steal Your Clothes

I stood there, stuttering, then straightening my posture and pointing a finger at Zachariah.

"You, you are not supposed to be here dick, this place is sigiled off so why don't you just fly away...."

No response

"Go, off you pop!" I said, my hand making a shooing motion at him. The only response? A sneer and the angel walking into the guest room, eyeing the surroundings.

"So I heard that the boys are gone, off the face of the earth itself, where are they exactly Lexi?" He finally replied, running his fingers over the nightstand next to me, then he smirked. "Smells of sulfur, was perhaps a demon here? I'd know that smell anywhere" He said smugly. I sneered back at him, keeping my distance from the douche.

"Shut up, you don't know me, and maybe the sulfur is just you, you do smell awfully bad you know. And why would I tell you about the Winchesters? God forbid that if I said where they were, you would smite them on the spot. You need them for something don't you? One of your evil plans, or schemes, whatever the hell you call them, so no, I will not tell you where they are, so screw off" I finished, waiting for his response.

And what did he do?

He smiled and snapped his fingers, dissapearing in the blink of an eye. Dick.... I walked out of the guest room and into the living room, where Cas was, sitting in a chair.

"Hey, you get any word from Dean?" I said, rubbing the side of my neck, realizing that's where Crowley left his mark. I smiled and laughed nervously, the angel raising an eyebrow.

"Well yes, at the moment they are driving down the road of heaven to search for an angel named Joshua."

"Well, that doesn't seem too bad" I said.

"Oh and also the angel Zachariah is hunting them down, so I told them to not go into the light"

As soon as he finished that sentence my eyes went wide, looking at Cas.

"You have to be kidding me?! That winged dick already found them?!" I yelled, Cas looking at me in confusion.

"I did not know you knew of Zachariah, have you talked to him before?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"You bet your ass I did, now what do we do? Quick, before he gets them" I replied in a flurry of words, looking for a response.

"Well all we can do is hope that they get to the garden so that they find a way out of here, all we can do is wait" I sat down in the seat next to him and sulked, pouting.

"I just wish that we could do more...."

"Yes, I know, but they will make it out of there"

"How do you know?"

"Because they are the Winchesters, and if you even have a sliver of doubt in your mind, take it away"

"Why?"

"Because I.....believe that they can do it" Cas said, looking at the radio hopefully. I looked over at Cas, man, we really did care about those boys.. even if they can be major dicks.

"So, I guess we just sit here then and wait for them to come back?"

"Yes, but they'll be here soon, the time in heaven goes faster then normal time on earth"

"Yeah, I guess so" I stood up from the chair. "Well, in the meantime I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll be back in a few"

"Alright, be safe, watch out for demons" Cas replied, looking up at me with a joking tone, but it obviously didn't pull through.

"In the shower? I highly doubt that Cas" I walked into the guest room and grabbed a new change of clothes and a towel, walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I was mid-way into washing my hair when I heard somebody walk into the bathroom.

"Occupado Cas, get your butt outa here" I said, peeking out of the shower curtain, only my head showing. It wasn't Cas

"I don't think you'll be needing this darling" Crowley said, waving the towel and my clothes in front of me, then dissapearing in a flash. My eyes widened..Cas was the only one in the house, what the heck do I do? I finished off my shower, trying to find any way to dry myself off, but it couldn't be avoided, I had to call Cas.

"Uh, C-cas? I need your help-" I was interrupted by a sudden gust of wind.

He had appeared, not outside the bathroom.

In the bathroom..

And I was naked...

"Yes Lexi? How may I help you- oh......" he turned around quickly, a blush coming onto his face.

"Would you mind getting me a towel, I kind of....need one"

He disappeared in seconds, and came back within a minute or so, throwing a towel at me.

Only it wasn't one towel, it was 15 towels..

"Uh, Cas.. I did specify one towel right?"

"Not from what I heard"

"Well, ok, thanks for the towel mountain, now go" I shooed him away and he opened the bathroom door, closing it rather loudly behind him. I grabbed a towel and went to the guest room, grabbing another change of clothes and walking out into the living room, Cas with a bag of food in his hand, Chinese.

"When did you get the food?"

"Just now, thought you might be hungry. I remembered that although angels do not need sustenance, humans do, and Dean seems to like the food from this place, so I thought that you'd like it too" he opened the bag and laid out a container of lo mein with orange chicken, egg rolls and chopsticks next to it. I smiled and grabbed a container, opening it and breaking the chopsticks so they could be separate. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, wheel of fortune on the current channel.

After Cas eyeing me eat my food for about a solid half hour, he grabbed a pair of chopsticks and another container, opening it and taking a few bites, before making the weirdest face.

"Uh Cas? You ok?"

"Yes, just..how can you eat this food? It's..overwhelming."

"How is it overwhelming? It's just Chinese."

"I can taste every molecule in this, it....doesn't have a taste" I raised an eyebrow at Cas.

"Man, that has to suck, can you taste it?"

"An incredibly faint amount, but it's somewhat there."

"Sounds interesting" I smiled, grabbing an egg roll.

'Ah, flirting with the angel I see?' Crowleys voice repeated in my head.

'Shush you, as much as I would love to have you in my head, I'm waiting for the boys to come back.'

'So? What's the problem?'

'The problem is that if you flirt with me, which is always a given, I will blush, in front of the boys, and we don't want that now would we?''

'Well, I can't speak for you but hey, torture is how I show love right? Besides, need I remind you that you are mine.'

'Nope, not technically, you never asked me out on a date, so it doesn't count yet' I smirked, waiting for his response.

Nothing..

'Well, then. I'll set up something then' He finally said after a long pause.

'Then it's a date' I smile. I look over at Cas, expecting to be eating his food, but no....

He's staring at me, with wide eyes and a stern face.

'Lexi, we need to talk' A voice said in my head.

Only it wasn't Crowley's

It was Cas'