Breakfast

It was still dark as the loud 'DING-DING-DING-DING' of your alarm clock went off. You rolled over onto your back and fumbled with the clock until it finally stopped.

Welp, the day wasn't getting any younger.

You somehow manage to pull yourself out of your comfy, yet worn, bed. Yawning, you look at your clock again. 4:43. Yay.

The first thing you did was head toward your small bathroom, which was looking more and more worn down as the days went on. Turning the knob to your weathered shower, you jumped in and scrubbed yourself down. Then, after quickly brushing your teeth and your hair, you went back to your room and rummaged through your closet, searching for your uniform.

And viola! There it was, the lovely black dress and fluffy apron! There was a time in your life where you wouldn't dare wear something so degrading, but hey when you need money you'll do just about anything. Plus, the masters of the house insisted on you wearing it, so it wasn't like you could choose something else.

After putting on your uniform, you quickly swept the concrete floor of your room and made your bed. Your living surroundings were humble and almost pitiful, but it was free so you didn't complain.

Taking a sigh of contentment after your quick clean up, you rushed upstairs and into the amazingly stunning kitchen above you. Yes, you may have been living in the basement, but sometimes you liked to think of yourself as Cinderella, and all the work didn't seem so bad.

Your masters weren't cruel (save for two), but they sure did work you to the bone. You weren't unhappy with your life though, you had even grown fond of the masters your work for, but who could blame you for wanting some super gorgeous model of a prince to come by and make you royalty?

Of course, you'd NEVER voice these dreams to the masters of the house. Haha, NOPE. You may be a silly daydreamer, but you had self respect.

Thoughts aside, you started to get to work in the kitchen. The morning was a busy time, and it wouldn't be long before the first three were up. Humming through the kitchen, you work and cook through pots and pans of different kinds of foods and drinks, each specifically different for each master.

Once you're positive you got each order EXACTLY how their respected master like it, you took the first platter in your hands, ready to give it to the first of your masters, assured that he will be the first one awake.

The mansion your masters live in is huge. You may live in the basement, but you don't consider yourself as living at the gorgeous house. The distance between the kitchen and the rooms of each of your masters is always the longest walk of your day, having to go through the large dining room, the foyer, and up a large case of stairs in order to just reach the first room.

After making the trek to the first of your master's room, you knock on the door in a series of knocks that you and your master made up so he knows it's you. One big knock, four small knocks, and two more big knocks. It's a little hard to do while holding the platter of food and drinks, but you manage.

Suddenly the door swings open, and you're welcomed by a huge smile, "MS. Y/N! I WAS JUST WAITING FOR YOU!"

"Master Blue, you're looking energetic as always." You chuckle at his excitement. Master Blue, or 'Blueberry' as the other masters call him, was the smallest and most excitable of your masters. You almost always enjoyed serving him the most, because of his optimism and kindness. He was almost like a child, and you were very surprised to find out he was older than three of your other masters. You have to confess, more times than not you always seem to mother him, despite working under him.