Mall

Your attention was brought to the oven as you heard the chime of the timer go off. Setting down a plate, you took your oven mitts and pulled the biscuits out of the oven.

Mmmmmm, cinnamon and raisin. Something about the smell was comforting.

You set the cinnamon and raisin biscuits on plate strategically, before adding some jams and jellies on the side for those who wanted it.

Taking the plate, you stepped out of the kitchen and into the dining room only to be greeted by the bickering of your masters.

"I'VE SAID IT THIRTEEN TIMES, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!" Master Papyrus slammed his hands on the dining room table, shaking the entire room, you included. "LET'S! GO! TO! THE MOUNTAINS!!"

"NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO GO TO THE MOUNTAINS, PAPYRUS!" Master Blue crossed his arms. "LET'S GO ON A CRUISE! IT'S WAY MORE FUN THAN THE STUPID MOUNTAINS!"

"UGH!" Master Papyrus fumed, "YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FUNNER THAN GOING ON A CRUISE?"

"NOT GOING ON A CRUISE." Master Black crossed his arms.

"YES!!" Master Papyrus said, exaggeratedly.

"AND INSTEAD GOING TO THE CITY." Master Black continued.

Master Papyrus dragged his hands down his face. "NO!!"

"WHY THE CITY!? THAT'S SO LAME!" Master Blue said.

"THE LAMEST THING HERE IS YOU!" Master Black bit back. "AND THE CITY IS A TERRIFIC PLACE FOR A VACATION! THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO TERRORIZE!"

"YOU ONLY WANNA GO SO YOU CAN SCARE A BUNCH OF FOLKS!" Master Blue argued.

"YES." Master Black put his hands on his hips. "THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WANT TO GO."

"WELL, WE DON'T WANNA DO THAT!" Master Blue huffed.

"EXACTLY!" Master Papyrus joined in.

"WE WANNA GO ON A CRUISE SO WE CAN HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND ENJOY THE SUMMER AIR!"

"NO!!" Master Papyrus fell into his seat filled with exasperation.

"WHY NOT!?" Master Blue defended. "IT'S FUN AND THERE'S TONS OF GAMES AND YOU GET TO SEE THE OCEAN! NOT TO MENTION THE ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!"

"OH, SO THERE'S THE REAL REASON." Master Black snickered.

"HEY!" Master Blue flushed a slight blue. "THAT'S NOT THE ONLY REASON! I'M JUST SAYING THAT'S AN ADDED PLUS!"

"SURE, IT IS."

Before Master Blue could argue anymore, Master Papyrus stood up once more and slammed his hands on the table. "I'VE SAID IT FOURTEEN TIME AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! LET'S! GO! TO-!"

"THE MOUNTAINS, WE GET IT." Master Black rolled his eyelights. "WHO WANTS TO SPEND THEIR VACATION CAMPING ANYWAY?"

"I DO!!"

As the heated discussion continued, your eyes trailed over to your three other more silent Masters. Master Red was tapping his foot, irritated over the whole debacle and obvious wishing he was literally anywhere else. Master Orange was scrolling through his phone, completely uninterested in the events playing before him. And Master Sans was straight up fast asleep.

You decided maybe this was a good time to intervene with snacks.

"I've brought snacks, Masters." You said, setting down the biscuits.

Master Blue all but immediately lunged for them, before saying a quick. "THANK YOU, MS. Y/N!"

"OH, CINNAMON! IT LOOKS DELICIOUS! THANK YOU, MS. Y/N!" Master Papyrus change in demeanor made you smile.