Visitors: Part 2

"We're having company over again?" You reiterated for your Master. Master Sans had come to you while you were sweeping the walkway with the news that you were going to have visitors over once again for just a few days. You heart momentarily skipped a beat as you wondered if maybe it would be Yellow and Mr. Green again.

But as you opened your mouth to ask about it, Master Sans seemed to read your mind. "it won't be yellow or green again."

"Oh." Master Sans seemed discomforted by the audible disappointment in your voice. "I see. Who will it be this time, Master Sans?"

"two... 'relatives' again."

You looked to the side, "You have a lot of relatives, Master Sans."

"doesn't everybody?"

"I guess. Are they both boys, again?"

Master Sans looked at you in confusion, "yeah?"

You shuffled your feet, your curiosity keeping you from refraining your questions. "Are all skeleton monsters boys?"

Master Sans choked down a laugh, covering his mouth to keep his laughter muffled.

"Well, I mean!" You felt your face heat up, "I haven't met a single girl skeleton! And I've met eight of you, soon to be ten! You'd think I'd meet at least one female skeleton by now..."

"hehehehheh, yeah i dunno kid. probably." Master Sans shrugged, his grin wide.

"You mean, you haven't met one either?" You questioned, "But what about your mom?"

"didn't have one." His answer left you with more questions, but he decided to move on before you could ask them. "anyway, so the two that will be coming over today, well, they're not the most compassionate of the bunch."

You tilted your head, your interest peaking.

"you see, kid, they used to live with us too. but, uh, one of them did something not so great, so we kicked them out. they still visit from time to time, though, as you can tell."

"What did he do?" You asked.

Master Sans gave you a knowing smile, kindly telling you you needed to drop it.

"My Apologies." You said, feeling nosey. "But what are these two like?"

"well," Master Sans started to sweat. "they're very... assertive?"

"Oh geez, are they like Master Black and Master Red?"

"yeah, quite a bit."

You inwardly died a bit inside. One you could handle, two was too much, and four? You weren't going to be able to survive.

"That's, uhm..." You couldn't think of a nice adjective to say. "...a thing."

"you'll be fine, kid." Master Sans reassured. "but i do have to warn you, these two... aren't as easily subdued as edge and red."

"What do you mean?"

"well," Master Sans pondered. "for one, you can't threaten them with me. if they try to hurt you, don't waste your breath saying you'll scream, just do it. they won't stop unless i'm there, so be prepared for that."

"..." You stared at your Master. "Can I, uh, take the next few days off? Maybe hide in the basement or something?"

"relax, kid. i'll keep ya safe."

"Uh-huh." You weren't willing to stake your life on that.

"look," Master Sans closed his eyes. "i'm not saying they're a piece of cake, but they're not the worse that's out there. just give them what they want and they'll chill out around you. you'll be fine."