Sick: Part 2

"MS. Y/N!!" You heard Master Blue call from upstairs.

"I'm coming, Master!" You rushed as you grabbed a platter of tea with one hand, had two pillows in another, and had one platter of soup on your head.

You had been very busy these past two days. VERY busy.

After falling ill as a result of a certain two awful demons, Master Red seemed to catch what you had. It came to no shock to you, considering he practically tongue-danced with all of your germs (you were still grossed out about that), but it didn't make it any better when all of your other masters started catching it.

First it was Master Red. But then, when Master Red tried to cling to Master Black in a sickness-induced haze, Master Black caught it. Then, Master Black threatened Master Orange for whatever reason by grabbing Master Orange's collar and accidentally sneezing on him. So, Master Orange caught it. Then, when Master Orange fell asleep on Master Blue, Master Blue caught it. And after that, Master Blue created a puzzle for Master Papyrus, touching all the nooks and crannies, causing Master Papyrus to catch it. Then, lastly, Master Papyrus made Master Sans a plate of spaghetti, which lead to Master Sans catching it.

Needless to say, you were VERY busy.

"MS. Y/N!!!" Master Blue called for you again.

"I'm coming, Master, give me a moment!"

You quickly ran up the stairs, praying to the stars that the plate of soup on your head wouldn't fall. When you reached the top, you quickly entered the first room of the second floor.

"Yes, Master Blue?" You said, balancing the items you were carrying, skillfully.

"CAN YOU GET ME ANOTHER BLANKET, MS. Y/N?" Master Blue sniffed, "I'M COLD..."

"Of course, Master Blue."

" SLAVE!! "

You sighed, "Please excuse me, Master Blue. I promise I'll be back with your blanket, soon."

"T-THANK-!" Master Blue sneezed before he could finish.

"Of course, Master." You quickly rushed over to the third door of the second floor.

"SLAVE! DID YOU BRING ME MY EXTRA PILLOWS?"

"Of course, Master Black." You set the pillows down on his bed.

"GOOD. FLUFF THEM AND PUT THEM BEHIND MY HEAD."

You stared at him for a second. Sure thing, Master! You'll just magically use your two occupied hands to make everything all better!

You decided to keep your thoughts to yourself as you said, "I'll come back in a moment to do so, Master."

"WHAT?! BUT I NEED-!" Master Black sneezed, opening an escape route for you.

"My deepest apologies, I promise I'll be back in just a moment, Master!" You quickly ran out of the room as Master Black threw angry complaints and sneezes in your direction.

You rushed to the sixth room on the second floor, "Master Sans?" You said, opening the door.

"uuuuggghhh." Master Sans was face first in blankets and pillows. He rolled over slowly, looking dead. Well, more dead than he actually was.

You took the platter of soup off of your head and stood by the bed, "Master Sans, you must put something in your stomach other than ketchup, you'll never get better this way." All of your other Masters had already eaten, but, for some reason, Master Sans refused to eat.

Master Sans looked at the soup with the slightest look of irritation. Maybe it was the sickness that was making him grumpy, but for whatever reason Master Sans had been acting slightly distant since you had your strange illness-induced haze.