Bad Dreams

It was late that night, and you had just got finished with all of your chores. Master Black, to no surprise, had made you work extra late again. It had come to the point where you expected him to add on some random chore, such as reorganizing the food supply or wiping down every surface. One time, he asked you to sweep the foyer, and when you said that you had already swept it that day, he poured the ashtray on the floor and told you to sweep it again. You 'accidentally' covered all his food in hot sauce that next morning and 'forgot' to bring him a drink.

You stretched while yawning, it was almost midnight. You grabbed a quick glass of water, and then headed down the stairs to your room. The change in scenery was drastic, but as long as the bed was comfortable you were fine with it. You changed out of your uncomfortable uniform and slipped on some short-shorts and a tank top. Mmmm, not wearing a skirt was nice.

You walked over to your bathroom and brushed your hair and teeth, before washing your face down with water. Content with your quick clean up, you went back to your bed, made sure your alarm clock was set, and turned off the lamp.

It wasn't 30 seconds before you heard a knock at your door.

You turn on your lamp, wondering why anyone was up so late at night, before you got up and opened your creaky door.

"Master Blue?" You said, just your head peeking out.

Your Master Blue was standing at the door, twiddling his fingers cautiously. He looked incredibly nervous, his knees buckling and his shoulders shaking, while a light blue flush spread across his cheekbones.

"MS. Y/N?" His voice was shaky. "I-I HAD A BAD DREAM..."

You blinked twice.

"C-COULD I SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT?"

You scratched the back of your head, "Don't you go to Master Orange for those kinds of problems, Master?"

He nodded, "W-WELL, YES BUT I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT! PAPY ALWAYS ROLLS ON TOP OF ME IN HIS SLEEP AND IT'S REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. P-PLUS, YOU HAVE ALL THAT FLESH AND STUFF SO YOU'D BE SQUISHY AND ALL..."

"Master..." You couldn't let Master Blue sleep in the same bed as you. Not only was it unprofessional, but it was kind of an intimate thing. "I don't think you should..."

Master Blue squeezed his hands to his chest, "MS. Y-Y/N, IT'S AN ORDER!" His voice was shaking like a leaf, which kinda took away from the intimidation. Your Master's expression quickly softened as you furrowed your brow, "P-PLEASE, MS. Y/N! I'M REALLY REALLY SCARED, AND I JUST WANT SOMEBODY NEXT TO ME!"

You sigh, your poor Master was shaking like crazy. You gave him a patient smile and opened the door wider, "Well, if it's a command."

Master Blue's face lit up, "THANK YOU, MS. Y/N!" and he practically skipped into your dimly lit room. He looked around in amazement. "WOW, IT LOOKS REALLY WORN DOWN IN HERE. IS THIS WHERE YOU-?" He stopped talking when he looked at you, a bright blue crossing his face. "W-WOWIE... Y-YOU'RE NOT WEARING YOUR UNIFORM."

You laugh, "I don't sleep in my maid uniform, Master."

"IT'S J-JUST, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU IN ANYTHING BUT YOUR DRESS!" He stammered. "YOU LOOK PRETTY WITHOUT IT... B-BUT YOU ALSO LOOK PRETTY WITH IT, B-BUTALSOITHINKYOU'DLOOKGOODINANYTHINGTHATYOUDECIDEDTOWEARIJUSTMEANTTHATITHINKYOULOOKPRETTYBUTNOTINACREEPYWAYORANTYHINGANDIWASN'TTRYINGTOTELLYOUWHATYOUNEEDTOWEARYOUSHOULDWEARWHATEVERYOUWANTAND-!"

"Thank you, Master Blue." You patted his head gently, and this seemed to satiate him. He leaned into your hand and almost purred, which you couldn't help but find adorable.