Journal

You gently poured Master Orange some tea in his cup.

"thanks, kid." He lazily smiled.

Master Blue waved his hand high in the air. "OH, MS. Y/N? COULD YOU GET US SOME MORE COOKIES TO HAVE WITH THIS?"

"Of course, Master Blue."

Master Orange and Master Blue began bantering with each other as you left the room. You found it sweet that they spent so much time together, but really all of your Masters seemed to pair off with their respective brother. Still, it wasn't something you saw in siblings often, even with your own sibling.

You decorated a platter with assorted colorful cookies, most of which that were fruit filled because you knew Master Blue loved those. While you were there, you grabbed the honey and a handful of napkins, stuffing them into your apron's pockets.

You entered back into the room that Master Blue and Orange were in, and noticed they were bantering, as usual. It soon came to a stop when you set down the platter of cookies.

"Here you are, Masters."

"THANK YOU, MS. Y/N!" Master Blue chimed.

"Of course, Master Blue."

"oh, y/n? could you get me some honey for this?" Master Orange pointed to his tea.

You pulled out the honey and poured quite a bit for him. He looked at you surprised, but kept his lazy smile.

"oh, heheh. thanks."

"Of course, Master Orange."

The two continued their banter, but as Master Blue started to inhale the cookies, your shorter Master got fruit filling all over his hands and teeth.

Master Orange seemed amused at this, despite Master Blue ignoring the jelly and continuing to banter with his brother.

You pulled out the napkins and said, "You might need these for later, Master Blue."

"OH!" Master Blue smiled. "THANK YOU, MS. Y/N! HOW DO YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO KNOW WHEN WE NEED SOMETHING?"

"Magic, Master Blue." You replied. Master Orange started to snicker, but Master Blue looked enraptured.

"REALLY?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD USE MAGIC, MS. Y/N! WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS IT?"

"A special kind of magic, that only comes when you work for others for a long time."

A

Master Blue gasped. "B-BUT I'VE WORKED FOR ALPHYS AS A SENTRY FOR THE LONGEST OF TIMES, BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT MAGIC?"

"Sure you do, Master." You put your hands behind you back, "What's Ms. Alphys' favorite color?"

"THAT'S EASY, IT'S BLUE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT UNDY-! HEY! YOU'RE RIGHT! I DO HAVE THAT MAGIC!" Master Blue puffed up his in pride. "MWEH-HEH-HEH!"

You and Master Orange snicker together at Master Blue's earnestness, when the door cracks open.

"hey, y/n?" It was Master Sans. "i, uh, got the grocery list for ya."

"Oh, of course!" You curtsied to your other Masters, before following Master Sans out of the room.

"so, uhm." Master Sans looked literally anywhere else but you. "sorry it's kinda long, today, but there's some things i, uh, need at the monster village, too... "

"so... you'll have to go... "

"to both the monster village... and the human city..."

"...like right now."