His memories

He sat there, right where she left him. he could still hear her saying his name, feel her soft fingers running threw his hair...see her warm smile.

"Thank you Damien" rang threw his ears. then he remembered her soft quick kiss. He touch his lips then smiled to himself.

"I finally spread my feeling a little" he said with a sigh. he flopped back onto the bed, his back feeling warm against his sheets.

"I remember when I first saw you" he said covering his eyes with his hands

---flash back---

Damien was walking down the street from his house, it was a 6 years ago. he was 13. just becoming an annoying teenager. she was a girl with pretty long brown hair running out from the park across the street. he turned to see her almost run into him. he stumbled a little and turned to yell.

"Oh I'm sorry!" she said a little out of breathe looking at him to see if he was okay. he just froze. she was a short skinny girl with wavy light brown hair and wide blue eyes. he found her very cute.

"Um it's okay" he muttered feeling his face grow a little hot.

"There she is! come here you little tomboy" two bigger guys said emerging from the park.

"Aw shut up" she yelled. she smiled at Damien.

"Glad you okay, bye" she said and ran off down the street. he looked down and saw she didn't have her shoes on, her feet were screamed and bruised but she kept a quick pace. she also had a bruise and cut along her thigh. her shorts stopped right above the cut. as she ran he couldn't help but bee memorized. she looked pretty hurt, but kept going.

"Wow" he said. then the two guys walked over to him.

"Do you know that little shit" the bigger one said. these boys looked like they were in high school.

"No, but I'd like to" he said then noticed one guy had her shoes.

"All we were trying to do was have some fun" the guy chuckled.

"We better chase her" they wee about to run when Damien gave a swift upper lock to the bigger ones neck. he fell and passed out jnstantly.

"Don't you touch her" Damien glared at the smaller one clutching her shoes. his eyes widened as Damien slammed a clenched fist into the guys nose. he passed out next to his friend. he scooped down and picked up her shoes. they were black shoes with red laces.

"I'll give these to you again someday" he said looking off towards the way she ran.

-- Tim skip to a year later-- he's 14 and she's running yet again. this time towards someone. a little blonde boy.

"Don't touch him" she yelled and drop kicked some guy picking in the kid. he just stood there a little stunned. two more guys came at her. she kicked one guy square in the junk. Damien flinched a little

"Anthony how many times do I have to tell you" she said. she lowered her and to her side then with lightning speed sent a fist into the last mans stomach. she legibly made him fly across the street and right into damien.

"Oh no, are you okay" he heard her voice and footsteps coming across the street. he quickly shoved the guy off him and stood up. then he smiled slightly.she still had wavy brown hair and big blue eyes. she was still smiling and striving.

"Yeah im fine, but you'll owe me for the sudden attack" he said sticking his hands in his pocket and smirking.

"What" she said giving a confused look.

"I won't ask for it now, but just wait, one day I will" he said then walked off. when he was out of sight he leaned against a wall. he peeked over the wall and saw her. once again walked off towards the sun.

"Your perfect you know that" he said then smiled and walked home.

Damien always had his men Watch her, to make sure she was okay, on the right track. and more importantly they watched her druggie mother and gambling father.

"Sorry, but I need her more that you do" he said to the father and mother as they say at a table.

"That's fine! just give us money! take her, she's not pretty anyway" the mother said twitching and looking everywhere. it took grey everything he had not to slap her right now.

"I'll take good care of her, she's my perfection after all he said, saying the second part more quietly. the father looked at his twitching druggie wife then into his empty wallet.

"Deal"

-----back to the present-----

"I know you where hurt, but maybe this is better than you having to go to foster care cause your parents aren't fit..." grey said sitting up again. he didn't like the way he did it, but he liked the outcome. he felt his mouth again. then smiled and stood up.

"Grey, someone's at the door looking for charlie" an elder lady said bowing at the door.

"Who, no one knows where we are, we're not even close to her old town" grey said raising and eyebrow and throwing a button up black shirt on.

"A buff white man with bleached blonde hair, I think he's Russian sir. he refuses to leave" the older woman said getting a stern look in her eyes.

"Can't we get at least some pea-"

"Charlie wait! he's dangerous" Anthony's pleads could be heard. grey quickly pulled shoes on and ran out the door.

"What is she doing now" he said smirking