His anger

"Ah, that fucking hurt" grey said suddenly feeling immense pain crush his head. he slowly opened his eyes and cursed under his berate at how dark it was. he tried to move his hands towards his throbbing neck but he was shackled to the wall. thick metal chains kept him close to the stone wall, he could barely move properly. as his eyes adjusted he could tell there was something close by him. he turned his head and saw something shaking on the ground near him.

"Your Jessica right" he said praying he was wrong. the crumbled mess of tattered sheets seemed to curl tighter.

"It's okay, I'm with the nice girl you meet before" he said trying harder to see her. she stopped shaking and showed one eye out from under the sheets.

"Mommi...is here" she said with a croaky voice.

"Charlie is yeah" he said smiling at her. the girl quickly got up and the sheet fell of her. Greys eyes widened as he saw a black eye on her face. she was smiling at him...it was a sad one.

"Did he do that" grey asked feeling pity and rage build up. she shook her head slightly while looking down at her shackled ankle. she seems about to warn him of something when a loud thump came crashing down.

"What was that" grey said flinging his head up. he heard loud footsteps...and a dragging noise. he realized the steps where coming closer to him.

"Jessica, where are we" grey asked keeping his eyes on the ceiling.

"Basement" she muttered sitting against the wall and tucking her legs close to her chest. he strained to see anything in the room he could use to free himself. his eyes could only make out stairs, shelves...and something close to the stairs...

"Jessica, what is that" he said pointing his head towards the thing on the floor he couldn't make out.

"...A-a....bed.." she said, her voice quivering..

"What" he whispered under his breathe. just as he was about to ask her what it was for the door atop the stairs flies open. in come the man with curly blonde hair and piercing eyes comes in. he is dragging something behind him. it looked long...almost like a person. He clicked a small switch and a faint light turned on above the bed. he tossed the person on the bed and started to walk towards grey. grey noticed light brown hair...and Charlie's clothes..

"Charlie!" he yelled, the man quickly walked over to him and stuffed something into His mouth. He looked up and glared.

"Don't glare at me boy, just keep your mouth shut and watch me work" he smirked evilly then kicked grey hard in the stomach. Grey dropped forward, his face laying on the ground pointed to Charlie's Unconscious body on the bed. Her uncle made his way to the bed and turned her onto her back. Grey's eyes widened he lunged forward but the chains held him close to the wall.

"Don't worry" he said kissing her neck

"I'll wait" he moved to her cheek

"Till she's awake" he kissed the corned of her mouth

"So she can scream with pleasure" he completely kissed her. grey tried to yell at him threw the gag, he could do nothing. he watched as the only man he knew that could make Charlie tremble kissed and grouped her. he finally got up and whipped his mouth. he laughed evilly then walked back up the stairs. he made sure to keep the light on...to torment grey most of all.

"..." Grey tried to call out to her but the gag was tied tightly. he struggled and pulled...anything to get to her. he slumped down against the wall. he was pissed, uselessness was not a feeling he'd ever experienced before. he tried pulling on the chains one more time...all he accomplished was a sore shoulder. He hung his head down and gave a mumbled scream. then he was Jessica flinch. his eyes widened.

(She's only chained by her ankle! maybe she can help) he quickly turned towards her and tried to get her attention. Jessica stood up shaking slightly and turns towards grey.

"He is very scary....please stop, hell hurt you more..." she said obviously scared and fearing for Grey's life. she walks as far as she can and untied Grey's mouth gag.

"That's all I can do....im sorry" she says and slumps back into her little ball.
Grey breathes threw his mouth and then smiles at Jessica

"Thank you, but I cant stop. that girl over there means more than the world to me" he said moving his arms in a way so he could properly stand up.

"All I have to do is save her, you think she'll like me better if I do that" he said scanning the room once again. now that he could see he found a few objects that he could use. a baseball bat, crow bar and ropes and chains where what lined the shelves. he couldn't see what was on the lower shelves because Charlie was in the way.... He wanted to run to her and to take her far away. a place she wouldn't have to be so sad or scared..

"There's nothing you can do" Jessica said sounding more broken than anything. grey slumped against the wall and started to think. he heard something rustle and looked up.

"....Ah.....i-i.. can't move" Charlie said in a quivery sleepy tone. she tried to raise a hand but finally slumped down in defeat.

"Charlie" grey called out standing up once again and pulling in his chains. Charlie flinched and slowly looked towards him. when she said him she have a sigh of relief...then she got a look of fear.

"W-where....is he" she said still not fully awake from the sedative he gave her. her answer was given when his loud footsteps began to head towards the basement door.

"G-grey.... I can't move" Charlie said as she started to freak out....she was breathing fast and grey could see her eyes starting to water.

"It's going to be okay" grey lied. he felt like utter crap...he can't so anything to save her...

"I have to do something" he said to himself and started to pull on the chains again. he looked up and noticed the guy was coming closer and closer to the door.

"G-grey" she said as a tear strolled down her cheek. she had managed to her side. she had something in her hand....

"I-I can't move my arm very good" she said trying her hardest to smile for him. she pushed her arm out as far as it would go then flicked with her fingers.... she had found a small but long cylinder of steel. Grey's eyes widened as he quickly stepped on the cylinder and brought it close.

"Jessica, hand that cylinder to me" grey said kicking it towards her. she got up and looked at the cylinder in the floor.

"If I do that....hell be mad and beat me more" she said wrapping her arms around herself. grey didn't have time for this, the man was at the door.

"Help me and I'll take you away from here" grey said practically begging for her help. she slowly picked it up and just as the door swung open, handed the pipe to grey.

"Jessica! what are you doing up! " he yelled stroking down the steps and slapping her hard across the face... She stumbled back, hit the wall then sank down into her clump of sheets. The pipe flung away from grey. he cursed under his breathe

"She's awake" Jessica said pointing to Charlie. her eyes widened as she looked up to her uncle.

"Don't touch me" charlie said trying to be brave...her voice was shaking though.

"I plan to do much more than touching my dear"

...