♡Prolouge♡

(Narrator POV)

October,9,2013

"Mother my hair is fine, leave it alone, " Zane was struggling to get out of his mothers grip. Moving his head around so she couldn't comb it properly.

"No it's not your father will be very upset with you mister," Zianna said frustrated. There was a bang on Zane's door both froze at once.

"Honey, your home," Zianna said in a soothing voice, smiling up at Garte from her seat.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that woman!" He yelled at her anger in his eyes towering down at Zane and his mother.

"calm down dad-" Zane said trying to stop anything before it started. Unfortunately this just pointed his father's anger more towards him.

"SHUT UP BOY," Garte spat back at him.

Zianna kept her chin down but spoke "Garte, he is just a boy,"

Garte redden with anger and started yelling louder than before ''ZIANNA I'VE HAD ENOUGH I'M DONE," He walked out of the room leaving Zianna in tears

"mothe-" Zane said trying to apologize he knew how much Garte meant to Zianna even in the worst of times like this.

"DAMMIT BOY, I've tried and I've tried to do everything to keep your father here and see what you did," Zianna said gravely. Zane thought about these words ever since Vlyad was born there was fighting but he never knew his father wanted to leave. Still his first reaction was defend himself.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT-" He yelled.

"YES IT IS," Zianna yelled back tears still in her eyes. This upset Zianna just saying these things she was his mother and under normal circumstances she wouldn't think about saying these things. This angered Zane more than anything. He spat back at her saying the cruelest thing he could thinks.

"I'M NOT THE ONE THAT CHEATED ON DAD!" There was a suddenly silence in the room

Zane kept his head down not regretting what he said, he made no actions to take back his words instead he broke the silence.

"Leave," He whispered with anger. If she had listened she would have heard the regret in his voice although very well hidden.

"What....." Zianna froze sniffling not understanding fully what her son wanted or why she needed to leave.

"GET OUT," Zane yelled his voice raising at her.

Zianna nodded and slowly got up leaving the room in silence.

**Time skip for the writers sake**

Weeks passed by and Zane rarely left his room anymore. Then months went by. Time was a blur. The beginning of school was creeping up on him. He knew he would have to leave the safety of his room. Go back to the cruel dark world were he fit right in. Just another in a crowd.