∆1∆

(Trd POV)

"Ahh the sun is to bright I wish there was some way of turning it off," Zane muttered adjusting his mask the cover the one blue eye that was visible. After a few more seconds he complained again this time a bit louder."Mom can you drive any slower" he scoffed wiggling in his seat. Just hurry so I can ditch this place he thought.

"Oh come on Zane, cut her some slack once in awhile," Garroth suggested turning back to look at him from the front seat. Zane wanted to fight him but thought the best of it and just decided to drop the subject.

"Okay, I will.," In his mind he thought shut up Garroth a.k.a 'The Dumb One'.

"I heard that," Garroth said front his seat. Not bothering to turn around, but smirking.

"Wha-" Zane said suprised and confused at his brothers words.

Garroth started laughing loudly "I was joking I figured you'd say something stupid,"

"Ha...ha...so funny," Zane replyed his voice dripping with sarcasm.

After a few more minutes they finally arrived. Zane got out of of the car and stretched out a bit before heading straight to the school. Walking around the fountain in front of the school Zane heard a yell of pain.

"MY TAIL,"

"Wha-" He turn to find a pink haired meif'wa sitting criss-cross on the ground, her tail strown out on the ground which Zane had stepped on. "Watch where you're laying that thing," Zane said through his mask.

"That's rude," she replied trying to be intimidating.

"What's rude," Zane said pulling up his mask to hide his face which was growing as pink as the girls hair.

"Mask boy that's what's rude. Kawaii~Chan thinks he should apologize," she said her face getting red with..anger? Was she talking in third person? He didn't really care although it did make her seems like she belonged in one of the anime shows Zane would never admit he watched.

"It's Zane and I disagree you should apologize you were the one who laid your tail out in the middle of the walkway'" The girl looked down at her feet for a seconds then practically tackled him in a hug."Ugh hey! you women thing the g-get off of me" His mask seemed to be a heat box and he began sweating right up until the she let go. Then he finally started to cool down.

"What was that for?" Zane asked pulling his mask away from his face to cool him down.

"That was Kawaii~Chan's way of saying sorry Zane~senpai," With that the ball rang and Kawaii~chan ran to her homeroom. Leaving Zane alone. Senpai? He wasn't sure what that meant he would have to look that up later.

"Oh......Zane got a girlfriend," Garroth said walking by with Laurance snickering.

"GARROTH I WILL KILL YOU," Zane yelled at them as they jogged away from him.

"Get back here and fight me like a man!" Zane screamed in the direction the boys had walked off to. The second ball rang he was now officially late for class.

"Dang it," He muttered before running off to behind the school's bleachers.

"Hello Gene, sorry I'm late." He smiled walking up to the Shadow Knights.

"It's fine I saw what you were doing it was important," Gene said. Zane assumed he meant the moment in which he was yelling at Garroth.

"So it proves I'm worthy enough?" Zane said quickly hoping for the best.

"No not at all. More like pathetic," Gene started to open his mouth but Zenix answered for him.

Gene nodded in agreement, the three off them stalking off. Zane shoulders slumped, disappointed sigh blowing through his mask.