∆5∆

Soft snores erupted from Kawaii~chan, head body snuggled closer to me. I want to push her away but didn't, she looked to peaceful, a small smile on her face, cute snores coming from her pink lips. I continued to gaze at her my own eyes becoming heavy.

~~~~

"Zane~sempai wake up" I yawned.

"Why?"

"Its lunch" Kawaii~chan whispered, her stomach rumbling right after.

"Oh" I chuckled.

She smiled bashfully standing up with me.

I started forward but she grabbed my arm.

"Zane~sempai just know that Kawaii~chan thinks you don't need Gene and them, your better then them" She smiled wider.

"Oh" I stared blankly at her, feeling like my ears are tricking me. "Okay"

I started again but she held me back.

"Your mask" I quickly pulled it up, embarrassed I left it off and completely forget.

~~~~~

"Well look how finally decided to join us" Aphmau shouted, looking between me and Kawaii~chan and smirking.

"Aphmau~kun, Zane~sempai and I just ran into each other in the hallway." She blushed.

"Sure" Katelyn said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Kawaii~chan sat down gesturing me to sit beside her. I did, awkwardly staring at the table.

"So Kawaii~chan where were you hmm"

"Library" she blurted immediately.

"Zane?"

"Um....bathroom"

Both Aphmau and Katelyn shook their heads at us.

Soon Kawaii~chan changed the subject staring up a conversion over random things other then us till lunch ended.

~~~~~

"Hey, Kawaii~chan" I jogged behind her stopping when she turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Could you not tell anyone about" I gestured my mask. "This"

"Of course Zane~sempai"

"Thanks again"

"No problem, bye"

"Bye" I smiled and waved her off, jumping when Zianna impatiently honked the horn.

~~~~

"Zane are you going to come eat" Zianna yelled.

"No" I yelled back, grinning at Kawaii~chans reply.

We'll see maskboy <3
-Kawaii~chan