∆2∆

(Zane's POV)

"Zane, Garroth, Vlyad dinner is ready come and eat." Zianna called from the kitchen setting plates down on the ornate table.

"Coming." Said the boys simultaneously, but Zane said as one this part off day was normal for Zane him and Zianna would get in a fight and ague about him not coming down to eat with the rest .

"You to Zane come down and eat with the family" She never gives up that stubborn women and her positive personality when really she a negative slob.

"NO" I smirked.

"Zane you have to get over it some time its been three years"

"Mom you don't understand why I'm like this okay so just being my food and leave" See simple instructions I don't know why she follow them I mean she doesn't understand I just want to watch pony show in peace. (jk)

"No Zane you don't get it if you don't get down there right now in cutting you off the Wi-Fi and taking your laptop" Zianna spoke the with confidence and a also don't feel up to fighting.

"Fine" Me and her make are way down to the dining room were Vlyad and Garroth are sitting. After, I sat down Zianna trys to make small talk.

"So... how was everyone day did you all have a good time"

"No-" Garroth interjects.

"Oh yeah, Zane got a girlfriend"

"I did not she walk it to me and I-I mean she hugged me"

"Mmmmhm so why she hug you then" Garroth said in a snide tone.

"Shut your trap Gar-roth"

"It's Garroth not Gar-roth"

"Sure"

Vlyad starts to talk slowly "I had a good day I made a friend I think her names aphmau-"

"SHUT UP Vlyad no one cares"

"But-"

"ZANE apologize to Vlyad now"

"No I know someone was thinking it I just said it out loud"

"Actually Zane no one was thinking that"

"Well I feel like your lying gar-roth "

"It's not gar-roth"

"Whatever" I start going up to my room I missing my pony show come on pinky cake