∆7∆

Zane jumped out of Ziannas' car. The school lot like always, friend groups chatted with each other.

Zane shifted his bag walking into Phoenix Drop high. He opened his locker, a pink decorated cupcake sat inside with a note. Zane set his bag in the locker before reading the note. 'Hope you can stay this weekend! -kc'. Zane smiled and blushed under his mask. He grabbed the cupcake walking to his home room for the second time this year.

Mr. Anders looked up when the door squeaked. His face held wide eyes and a gaped mouth. "Z-Zane?" Zane waved at him taking his seat in the back of the class. Aphmau waved at him, she was only a few seats away along with Vlyad. Zane felt a tinge of hatred but tried to ignore it. Zane paid attention the whole class, even if it was math.

The next two classes weren't any different. The teachers were surprised and his peers kind of cringed at him. At lunch, Zane sat by the gang. Everything seemed normal finally. Zane's life is turning around slowly.

"So Zane," Aphmau looked at him with squinted eyes. "Yes?" Zane turned from Kawaii~chan. "What are you doing this weekend?" Zane looked at flustered Kawaii~chan. "Aphmau~kun do you want sugar?" She laughed nervously. "No." Zane looked back at Katelyn and Travis.

"Zane?" Kawaii~chan whispered in his ear. "What?" Kawaii~chan giggled. "Do you ship Travlyn?" Zane laughed putting a hand on his masked mouth. "Yeah, you?" Kawaii~chan giggled again. "Yep."

Zane looked at the hothead named Arron across the cafeteria. "What about Arrmua?" Zane nodded. Arron was looking at Aphmau. His eyes were kind of dazed.

The rest of lunch was just Kawaii~chan and Zane whispering to each other and giggling while Aphmau watched them suspiciously.

After a few more hours and school was over. Zane waited behind the bleachers outside for Kawaii~chan. His sat against the wall eating the rest of his cupcake.

 "Boo!" Kawaii~chan came from around the corner with her bag and keys. Zane jumped, his hand and the cupcake smashed into his face. "Sorry!" Kawaii~chan bent down grabbing a napkin out of her bag. Zane laughed pushing away the napkin. "It's fine." He licked the raspberry icing off his face with a smile.