∆9∆

"What are you doing?" Zane coughed, giving Kc space. "Nothing, just admiring your beautiful eyes?" Zane grimaced at himself watching Kc change emotions. Kc shrugged, moving to pick up and clean around her room, face slightly flustered. Zane walked back into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly. He watched himself in the mirror as he slid down to the floor. "What in the world was I thinking?" He pinched the bridge of his nose. Zane picked at the pink rug in the smallish bathroom. He bit his lip concentration. Why did he do that? What was he thinking? Is he batty. Zane leaned his head on the vanilla walls, a hand instinctively going to wear his mask would lay on his neck. Why did I take my mask off! Irene, I'm stupid! Zane sat up at the sound of the handle turning. He stood as it slowly cracked open. Kc poked her head in the crack, face flushed red. "Uh-Whatdoyouneed?" Zane rambled. Kc walked into the bathroom closing the bathroom behind her, the hill of her foot quieting the click of the nobe. Kc took a step forward, hand raising to Zane's cheek. "What are you doing?" Zane whispered to her, watching her hand and her face. Kc mumbled before standing on her tip-toes, pulling Zane down and connecting their lips together. Zane's hand slowly reached to her hips and he relaxed into the passionate kiss.