JD Is EVIL!!

As Bratt finished hooking up the body cameras and microphones on Peach and Dee, she went over the plan with them one last time, before they went into the press conference to promote the tour.

"Dee I need you to take this small tracking device and stick inside JD's ear. It's super small he just might feel a bit of wind. This is gonna help us keep track of him and you guys while you're on the tour.

Peach I'm giving you this mini mic to slide in JD's pocket so we can hear his plan after the press conference. Now remember go in there and act natural."

As they walk in, they find there seats in the rsvp section. Peach sits next to Miss Mulatto (👀 I know what your thinking) and Dee sat next to Nova (😉).

They listen to JD talk and talk about the rap game and working with other artist.

After he is done, the audience starts to applaud and JD comes over to them to tell them to go talk to an interviewer.

Lil Key gets up first and says "Alright news ladies who wants to interview me? He says as he walks away.

JD come here, says Dee.
Yeah Dee?
Give me a hug! I just wanna thank you for this opportunity, she says grabbing him close and sliding the tracking device into his ear.

Peach notices and joins the hug, and says yeah me too, then sliding the mic in his pocket.

Peach texts Brat telling her that its done.

After Dee & Peach walk around and start free styling for the interviewers.

While they are doing that, Bratt listens to JD reveal his plan to Bryan Michael Cox.

Yeah man, these kids are about to be gone. Tour my ass! Once I get all of them, it's straight factory work!

What do you mean?

I got a guy meeting us on tour. He owns a factory, I'm gonna ship them off to him. He's gonna take them to a foreign country and BANG they are child workers to never be heard from again. I'm gonna blow up the tour bus and everything.

Make it seem like they died."

Bryan Michael Cox laughed and told JD he was crazy.

Bratt saved the recording she had of everything JD had said.

This is going to put JD away forever she said to herself.