Dee Double E & You Knew That

Dee was driving. She had been driving for almost an hour now. She has over 55 missed calls from Peach, JD and everyone else from the rap game.

She glances over at her phone on the passengers seat because she notices she had another missed call.

This time it's from her brother, Platinum J. She thinks about answering it but quickly swerves the bus. 4 horns blow at her and someone flicks her the middle finger.

I mean she was only 15, and didn't have her license yet so what could she really do.

As she continued driving she heard sirens behind her. She looked at her rear view mirror and saw a police officer.

He signals for get to pull over.

Dee pulls over and gets out of the bus.

"License and registration. He says. (The usual 🙄)

Umm, Dee continues. I-I I don't have it. At least not yet.

Oh really? Put your hands behind your back anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law-

COURT OF LAW!? MAN GET OUTTA HERE!! I'M DEETRANADA
D DOUBLE E AND YOU KNEW THAT!!! LET ME GO!!!

Look! Deetra whatever! I'm Officer Dorsey and your under arrest and I know that so let's go!"

The officer grabs Dee's hands and put a handcuff on her left hand. She breaks away from the cop and tries to run almost getting hit by a car.

The officer follows her.
They end up on the other side of the street.

"You're in a lot of trouble young lady! He yells.

Dee BYE!!" Dee says as she runs into the woods.

As Dee is running, a deer runs into her causing her to fall to the ground.

The deer runs off.

"Well, well well." the cop says.

He picks up Dee and puts her in handcuffs and in the back of the police car.

She screams in pain because of the hit from the deer.

The officer tells her to shut up and closes her door.

He gets in the car and drives off to the police station.