This The PLOT TWIST Game!!

As all the kids scattered through the woods yelling Mani's name, Peach FaceTime's Bratt. She tells her that Mani went missing.

Brat makes a confused face and says "missing?

Yeah missing Peach said.

Peachy, remember that microphone I told you put in JD's pocket yesterday?

Yeah, why?

Well I over heard some things, and um well Mani isn't missing?

What then where is he?

JD killed him!"

Peach gasps and tells Brat that someone is coming and she has to go.

Peach turns around and sees Miss Mulatto behind her.

"Ugh, you, what do you want?

Sour peach I heard everything! And I can't believe you're working with Brat against JD!

Wait? How do you know about this?

I'm the very first winner of the rap game, he tells me everything! He's the best thing that ever happened to me! You're not gonna get him put away!

Oh yeah? Watch me!" Peach yells.

Miss Mulatto runs over to Peach and grabs her hair and starts to punch her.

Peach grabs Latto's pink hair and flings her to the ground getting on top of her punching her.

Latto kicks Peach off her.

They both grab each other's hair and scream at each other.

"LET GO BITCH! Says Miss Mulatto.

Never whore!" Says Peach.

J.I. sees them and pulls them apart.

He tells Miss Mulatto to go and tells Peach to go.

They both leave and go about their business.

.....

Dee goes back into the tour bus. "I gotta take a leak! Dee continues. Bruh it smell like Tally in here what is that smell?"

Dee looks around notices an open chest. As she walks closer to it, she notices that it's where the smell is coming from.

She opens it up. It's locked. She uses her nose ring to pick the lock and gets in open.

"AAAAAHHHHH she screamed.

Yooo", she covers her face in shock. She takes pictures and sends them to Brat.

Dee stands up and moves back and starts to feel dizzy. She feels as if everything is spinning and turning upside down. She starts to feel sick. She throws up on the chest. She wipes her mouth and put a stick of gum from her pocket in her mouth.

She notices that the keys are still left in the ignition in the empty van.

"This is too much." She says.

She jumps in the drivers seat and drives off. Leaving everyone and keeping Mani's dead body in the car.

Authors Note

This is all FICTION!! I love Miss Mulatto and some what not dislike Tally 😂 lol