PeachTranada: Finale

When all the kids opened their eyes, they all gasped in shock covering their mouths.

When they opened their eyes they saw Nova and Key flinching in fear and saw JD on the ground.

"NOOO!!!! Miss Mulatto screamed. JD!! JD WAS SHOT!!"

Nova and Key opened their eyes and saw JD on the ground and let out a sigh of relief.

I don't get it J.I. started. Who killed JD?

I DID! Just then the kids turn around and see Bratt behind them.

Bratt? They all say at once.

Yup, it was me.

But why? Said Nia Kay.

Because, everything Peach said was true. JD was going to kidnap yall and turn yall into child workers. JD fired me a while back so I became a spy and recruited Peach and Dee so they can help me put a stop to him.

Wait. Said Peach. So this whole time you knew you were gonna kill him?

Actually no, the original plan was to lock him up but when he killed Mani then the mission changed.

Wait? What about the tour? Said Nova.

Don't worry I'll be in charge of it, I'll take care of everything, I'll even get yall a new bus.

Hold on, so you knew Roscoe was gonna leave with Flaujae too? Said Lil Key.

Actually, no I didn't."

Police and paramedics pull up to where everyone is standing. They put JD's body on a stretcher and put a blanket over him.

The police question some of the kids and ask them what happened.

When they all leave it's almost 6:00pm.

"Oh yeah guys. Said Bratt. I have one more surprise!"

A black car pulled up and all of the kids looked confused.

The door opened and getting out of the car wearing the most cutest outfit ever, was Deetranada!

"DEE! They all screamed.

They all ran and gave her a hug.

Hey guys. Dee said.

Wait, I thought you were locked up. Said Peach.

I was, but Bratt pulled some strings and got me out!

Yeaahhh, DATWAY!!! All the kids shout.

Wait! Said Miss Mulatto. We have a show tonight in less than an hour what are we gonna do?

I have an idea says Brat."

Bratt whistles and a huge tour bus pulls up. Everyone runs inside cheering and the bus pulls off. When they get to the show, they ended up doing a tribute to Mani because of his death.

So, in the end Brat took over the Rap Game franchise and the kids killed every show they had, as always.

And the kids went back to living their lives as if nothing had ever happened.

The End.

Authors Note

Thank you sooo much to everyone who read my book!!! I appreciate your love and support!!! I love you all thank you so much.