Who Grabbed Dee?

When the hand grabbed Dee it covered her mouth and pulled her on the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU!? Dee said. GET THE HELL OFF ME!

Yo Deetranada I got a couple things to say!

It was TALLY!! Tally was locked up and in a cell with Deetranada and attacked her.

Tally! WTF! Why are you in here!  And why did you touch me!?"

The lights turned on and Dee and Tally were face to face. Tally looked different.

She had on a beige jumpsuit and had tattoo sleeves on both of her arms.

Her hair was braided in straight back corn rolls and was dyed black and Tally had a tear drop tattoo under her left eye.

"I grabbed you because I run this bitch! This is my cell and I'm not the same Tally from before. I've seen shit and I've done things.
Trust me Dee, I'm not the one!

Tally, if you touch me again you're not gonna be able to say one!

Dee, that's funny, see this tear drop under my eye, DONT MAKE ME GET ANOTHER ONE!

Dee steps back from Tally.

Look girl, why are you even in here?

Remember when we were on the show and did that photoshoot?

Yeah.

And remember when the guy drove pass and yelled IGGY!

Dee laughs and replies with yes.

And we all know I hated being called Iggy, so my sister wrote his tag number down.

Okay... so why are you here? Locked up, in MAXIMUM security!?

Because remember when I left?

Which time?

The first one.

Dee laughs again and says yeah.

Well me and my sister Jasmine abducted him, took him to an abandoned house tied him to a chair and tortured him.

Dee, covered her mouth in shock and gasped.

Then he wouldn't cooperate with Jasmine and you know how my sister always fights my battles?

Well this time I fought hers. He called Jasmine a bitch and I picked up her gun put it to his head and shot him.

Then we came back on the show like nothing happened.

Okay, said Dee. What about the second time?

We had got arrested. But you know how JD is so he played it off like I left because I was scared. Even though I would have ended yalls careers in that rap battle.

Dee bursts out into laughter. So where's Jasmine?

She is in regular security. I'm in here because I tried to kill my cell mate who thought I was Iggy.

And now I'm in here. How about you? Why are you here?

I beat up my cell mate too.

Dang girl.

I know right."

Just as they got finished talking a guard came in and grabbed Dee.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? She yelled. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!?!