!1!

(Y/B/F)= Your Best Friend

  I walk inside the school, the groups of people surrounding the halls were starting to get on my nerves. As I weaved through everyone, I finally made it over to my red-painted locker. I couldn't image how the rest of this school year could go, even if there was only a few weeks left, and I sure didn't want to know if it were bad or not. I just wanted to get through school for once without drama. Considering that last year, me and (Y/B/F) got into an argument and stopped talking altogether, so now I had no friends in school. I really could care less. I just wished school wasn't a thing, it ruins students lives like it has mine. I let out a long, annoyed sigh, as I put in my locker combination and swung my locker open. I shoved my things inside and grabbed what I needed for first period, but since there was at least ten minutes before first period I guessed it would be alright if I waited. I stumbled along the halls, looking around. An idea popped in my mind. I wanted some where that was extremely quiet, where I could relax and such. So I entered the library. It wasn't the best library ever, but man it sure was great. It was so quiet all the time and I loved to read the old books it contained. Is it strange that when I'm stressed or upset, I go to reading? It really calms me down. (If reading doesn't calm you down, think of something that does. Like watching YouTube for instance, it also helps me when I'm upset, I know that for a fact).

  Thank god I was one of the first students at the school. I can only imagine how much I would be pushed around if the rest of the students were here. There was also a huge group made of about a little over ten people in it. It was a group made of big bullies who were full of themselves. I let out a huge huff, and puffed out my cheeks. They always did get on my nerves, pushing around random kids for no reason. And usually those kids were alone, so I can't help but feel that they're gonna target me next because I'm, what should I call it, 'vulnerable'? They go after kids that are lonely because they don't want any of the targets friends to get in the way. These poor kids had to suffer through so much, and that's mainly why half my friends moved. I hated this school with all my mind, but I can't seem to get away from it. I never told my mom how much I got bullied, but the reason to that was because she loved this town. It was peaceful, and near her job, which she really enjoyed since she didn't have to wake up at 5 in the morning and come and get me up and then get me ready and her ready and just... yeah. It caused a lot of stress, especially since she's a single mom and I can be a lot to handle.

  As I walked over to a small bench in the library, someone stepped in my way. I bumped straight into them, without watching where I was going. I looked up, geez this man was tall. I could feel the heat climbing up my face. Dang it, was I embarrassed.

  "I.. I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I apologized, my face probably red. I got like this, especially since I was so annoyed by my clumsiness. I was so self conscious about so much about me. I didn't like my clumsiness, and I didn't like being so shy. It sure would help if I could easily walk up to a stranger in school and start a conversation, and become friends. But that's not how it works.

  The boy loomed over me. He leaned over to my height, his hands shoved in his pockets. "Watch where you're going." He snickered, his thick Irish accent showing. Man I hate to admit it, but his Irish accent sounded really cool.. and cute. Dang it... I had to always think this whenever I met a guy.  But I could never come to pull my confidence together and talk to them face to face.

  "Who are you?" I asked, tilting my head as I squinted. My eyes grew wide as I realized who it was. "Nogla!" I whispered/shouted in shock and confusion. I shrunk back in fear, as he loomed over me, and he laughed. He smirked at me, and brushed past me, shoving me into a stack of books.

  "Wow... what a jerk." I heard another voice sound from behind me, with the same Irish accent, only his accent was a bit thicker. I turned around, to face a boy with green hair, yet part of his hair still had brown in it, only his bangs were green. He gave me a bright white smile, and I stared, confused.

  "I'm Jack!" (Jacksepticeye) He greeted himself, pulling one of his hands out of his pants pockets. I slowly lifted my hand, and shook his, and he just smiled. I slowly smiled back. I had never met this man before, but alright then. He SEEMED friendly. Hopefully he wasn't part of this whole bully group. "And who might you be, eh?"

  "Oh I... I'm, uh, (Y/N)." I said, stuttering a bit. Dang it, myself! I had to always be so shy. I gave him a shy smile, and he smiled back.

  "Well, nice to meetcha, (Y/N)!" He said, walking toward me. "I see tat Nogla wasn't very friendly, and obviously because he's in tat whole bully group." Jack rolled his eyes. "Hopefully he isn't going to be a jerk again. I can't see why he's so rude. He could have more decency and at least be kind to such a shy girl like you." He smiled. 

   Haha! How's that for the first chapter, eh? I am really excited to start this book. But remember! I got this idea from @kfisher357, and it's not my idea. I only borrowed hers. She seemed cool with it. Check her out, she's an amazing author! I love her books!

    ~Author~Chan