!Epilogue!

What was that sound? The sound of wind pushing through a peaceful environment, the whispering of the grass responding its pleas.
  The field, both green and yellow, swayed to the wind, as if it were dancing peacefully.
  [Y/N]'s eyes daze around in confusion, as she watches the grass in awe. Questions buzzing in her already filled head, she pushed herself up onto her wobbly feet. Though, the only question that really bothered her continued to repeat itself. Was she alive?
  Knowing that she had died in the car crash, she had to assume that she was dead. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. Only one way to find out.
  As she scanned her eyes over the peaceful meadow, she realized how heavenly the area looked. It was so peaceful.
  She went to start walking, before jumping as a hand placed itself upon her shoulder. She turned, her [e/c] eyes meeting blue.
  The girl smiled widely at her, her eyes squinting. Her blue orbs searched [y/n]'s, before nodding slightly, her brown hair swishing around. [Y/n]'s eyes widened within seconds, as she took in the features of the girl.
  "Luna?" [Y/N] spoke, the words slipping out of her mouth before she could comprehend what she was saying. The girl nodded once more, before glancing back up at [Y/n]. Her smile widened, as she stared at her.
  "Yes, [y/n]?" Luna asked, her sweet voice being carried by the gentle wind.
[Y/N] didn't hesitate to embrace her tall figure in a bone-crushing hug, as she felt joy over whelming her.
"You're okay!" She yelled, as she let go of Luna and stepped backwards a tad.
"It's nice to see you again. Come here, I must show you something." Luna gestured to herself, waving her hand back and forth. Before [y/n] could answer, the once peaceful grass swirled in all directions. It swirled as if it were a vanilla and chocolate swirl, before coming to an end. They were in a church-like area, people bustling around, shuffling back and forth. One walked straight through [y/n], as if she wasn't there. She sent a questioning glance toward Luna, to which Luna responded with a smile.
"They can't see us. We are like ghosts. We are here, but they don't realize that we are." Luna explained, a sad smile stretched across her expressions.
[Y/n] looked around curiously, before her eyes landed on what seemed to be a casket. She raised an eyebrow at Luna.
"Are we at a-",
"Funeral. Yes." Luna finished for her, and turned on her heel to stare at her. "Our funeral."
[y/n] felt confusion and shock shoot through her as she heard this, realizing there was not one but two caskets.
She glanced around, her eyes landing on one strangely tall man. He had black hair and a small beard and small mustache. His features were admirable.
Another man, shorter than him, stood next to him, his arms buff. This man must work out. His hair jutted put forward a bit, but stopped abruptly.
[Y/n] stumbled back as she realized who these two were.
David and Vanoss.
How were they coping with her and Luna's death? Vanoss seemed overly upset, tears flowing down his cheeks and landing on the shiny floor. He set a hand on what she guessed was her own casket, before staring at his shoes.
David, on the other hand, seemed distant. He stared at Luna's casket, his eyes dull. He wiped his eyes off with his hands, as he snapped back to reality.
Glancing at Vanoss, he pat him on the shoulder, reassuring him. Vanoss only nodded in response, before glancing at another man.
[Y/n]'s eyes averted to the man. Studying his features, she gasped as he turned around.
Delirious.
That unmistakable, unforgivable hockey mask he always wore was gone. His face pale, he looked as if he'd seen a ghost. He stared at his shoes, his baby blue eyes darting back and forth, his brows furrowed as he thought.
The crew all must be here.
Off to the side, the rest of the crew were there. They all were in tears, even Tyler. Moo lay against the wall, his arms hugging his legs close to his chest, his face buried in his knees.
Mini sat next to him, reassuring him, as Tyler stood still as stone, staring blankly at [y/n]'s casket.
Vanoss put his forehead against the casket, before he mumbled a few words. Every other sound was filtered out, as only his murmurs could be heard.
"Come back to me." He murmured, tears lightly touching the casket. David pat his back, as his own tears fell.
David turned to Luna's casket, before staring at it. He stood completely still, his lips moving.
"I should've been able to do something. Forgive me, Luna. [Y/n]."
The entire crew was mourning, mainly over [y/n]. This sent a arrow straight through her heart, realizing her death caused this to her friends. Her mom stood there too, Bryce trying his best to calm her down.
  "This could've happened. But you have a mission to complete." Luna instructed [y/n], pointing to her.
[Y/N] could feel the sinking feeling of terror deep in her stomach. She felt eyes on her, as she turned. Delirious stared straight through her figure, but he seemed to study her invisible figure. He mouthed few words as he stared.
"I'm so sorry."
  Everything swirled to black.