!15!

~At School~
"Jack what the h**l are you doing?" I look over to stare at Jack, who was holding Mark against the wall by his shirt collar. "Did you guys get in some sort of disagreement?"
"It's more tan just a disagreement." Jack snorted, as he let go of Marks shirt collar, and crossed his arms. "Mark here thinks we should try something suicidal."
"What was it?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. I walked over to them, my backpack slung over my shoulder.
"He wanted to challenge the crew that's been bullying you. I would do it but it's three against eleven. You may be wondering who the third is, the third is Felix." Jack huffed, glaring at Mark. Mark scratched the back of his neck.
"Oh. Well they're being... okay to me. Their not trying to hurt me." I raised an eyebrow. "So really you guys don't have to do anything."
  "Still." Jack grumbled, as he uncrossed his arms. He began to walk toward me, a grin soon crawling into his face. "Why do you even do what they tell you to do?"
  "Hey let's head to lunch now, guys." I said quite loudly, as I changed the subject.
  "Alright, (Y/N)." Mark smiled, as he grabbed Jack's left arm and started dragging him into the cafeteria.
I walk side by side with Mark, as we head to lunch. As we turn the corner, multiple shoes clicked the tile floor. Not just our shoes. I look up from the tile floor, and immediately regret the decision. I take in a deep breath.
  "Hey I need to go the restroom, you go on ahead." I nodded to Mark, and he nodded back. I quickly walked back from where we came from, and into the girls restroom. I stood in front of a sink, my hands gripping the sides. I glanced up at my appearance, dreading life.
  "(Y/N), come out here." I heard Vanoss's voice order.
  "No." I answered simply.
  "What?"
  "I said, no."
  "You do not tell me no. I will go into that bathroom if I have to."
  "Sure you would." I rolled my eyes.
  There were murmurs from multiple voices, and then shoes clicking again the floor.
  I felt arms go around my waist. I glance behind me, and see Ohm. He gives me a wicked grin (his mask covers his eyes), before he started dragging me out of the restroom.
  "You actually went in the girls restroom. Oh wait! No you didn't. You ordered one of your minions to." I furrowed my eyebrows and groaned in anger and frustration. "Why can't you guys just... leave me alone?! Why me?!" I suddenly screeched.
  Vanoss looked stunned at what I said. He stared at me for a moment, before walking right up to me. Everything became a blur. My cheek began to sting, then went numb.
  He slapped me. He actually slapped me.
  I stood in awe, still standing my ground. I slid to the floor. Vanoss slammed his hands next to both sides of my head, as he was crouched down in front of me.
  "Don't you ever say that to me again, you got it?" He growled, pulling off his shades to show his brown eyes glinting with anger as they narrowed towards me. "You think you can get whatever you want. But trust me, the world is a cruel place. So if you truly want us to leave you alone and get out of your life, I'll help you with that." He growled again, his hand clenching into a fist then unclenching. "I could kill you here and now. But I won't. Because it's truly a joy to watch you struggle and break down. You should see the look on your face. It describes you perfectly. Terrified. Anxious. Yet you act strong. You think you can solve everything. But you can't. There's something's that you need to just live with, others that won't go away, or some that want to downright kill you." He stood up. He scrunched up his nose in disgust, before turning to the crew, still standing in front of me.
  "Do what you want with her, I don't care." He growled, before storming off, Delirious on his tail.
  Everything froze for what felt like forever, which was only a few minutes.
  "What the actual h*ll was that?" Bryce asked, as he trembled. He held out a shaky hand, tears slowly forming in his eyes. "That must've been terrifying, (Y/N). I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He whispered, as I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up onto my feet, and quickly pulled me into a tight embrace.
  "I've never seen Vanoss act like that... in all the years that I've known him." Marcel whispered, his eyes wide. He was trembling a bit too. "He just threatened you..."
  Me and Bryce pulled away from the hug, and I turned my attention to Marcel.
  "I know we don't really talk and we're not friends or whatnot, but uh... do you ... want ... a..." before he could finish he slowly started to hold out his arms, asking for a hug. I sniffle and smiled softly, before jumping at him and clinging onto him for dear life. He stumbled back a few steps, before regaining his balance. He wrapped his warm arms around my back, accepting the hug. He rest his chin on my head, as I soaked his shirt with my drying tears.
  "I don't... know what to do now." Ohm murmured, before walking over to us. I watched him closely. He stared at Marcel, before he nodded. He joined the hug, wrapping his arms around me.
  Before I knew it, all the crew members were all in one giant group hug, except for Luke. Everyone stared at him. He shrugged, before joining the hug.
  ~Time Skip~
  I don't know what happened to Vanoss.
  He burst out with anger in a matter of moments. He didn't even care that he hurt me.
  I walk down the hall, my shoes clinking against the floor. My [H/L] [H/C] hair covered my face, as I stared at the floor. My eyes darted from side to side, studying every small square on the tile floor, even though I wasn't really paying attention.
  I continued to walk, as I ran right into a boy.
  "Hey-!! Oh, hello! I don't think we've ever met?" The boy turned around, startled at first, but a large smile appeared on his face as he began to talk to me.
  "Hello! My names [Y/N]... who are you exactly?" I asked, tilting my head o the side.
  "I'm Caleb. It's nice to meet you, madam." He bowed, holding out his hand. I giggled in response.
  "It's nice to meet you, Caleb." I grinned. He looked up, and grinned back.
  "Shall I escort you to your next class, madam?" He asked, standing up tall, his hand held out.
  "Of course!" I answered, smiling a shy and small smile, as I set my hand into his.
---------------------------------------------
  I know I know, you may be wondering, why are they already talking they just met? That's because Caleb in the story is very out going and such, and he thinks you're cute! Heheh.
    Ty for reading, my lovely readers~!
                    ~Luna