!28!

~*•Two weeks later, a day before school starts•*~

I sat on my white couch, phone in hand. Luna promised to text me once she was here.
She invited me to go school shopping with her. School started tomorrow, sadly.
My phone vibrated violently in my hand, causing my eyes to dart to the screen and furrow my eyebrows.
It was a text from an unknown number.
'Hey, [Y/N]. Please, meet me in the park in an hour. I'll be there.'
I felt my heart pound in my chest, as I read the text over and over.
My phone then vibrated once more.
Luna: 'Hey! I'm here!'
I smile, as I walk out the front door and quickly lock it. Luna's cyan car sat in the driveway quietly. I jog up and hop into the passenger seat. Luna gave me a wide grin, and I responded with a smile.
"Hey!" She greeted.
"Hello, Luna." I grin, and then look back down at my phone.
"Is something wrong?" She asked, dragging out the end of wrong for effect. I roll my eyes.
"Yes! This unknown number texted me." I answer, opening up my messages and going into the unknown number's message.
She let her eyes skim over the text before turning back to me.
"Who is this? Well that was a stupid question, it says unknown." I nodded my head, as she continued to speak. "So, they say meet at the park so they obviously live here somewhere. They gave no more information... do you know what this means?" I shook my head. "Time to be spies!" She laughed.
"Spies?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes spies. I'll drive you to the park and drive away like I'm leaving. Then I'll park nearby and watch. Just in case anything happens. I'm gonna kick their a** if they try something." She gave a mischievous grin.
I roll my eyes. "Let's just go."

⚜️

She pulled in to the park, and I climb out. She gave me a thumbs up, and I close the door. I watch as she drove a little ways away, before her car disappeared. I turn around, took in a deep breath, and sat at a bench next to the swings.
I glance around, but saw no one. I think I saw Luna hiding behind a tree, though.

Before I knew it, a person approached. I stood up in alarm, as if their going to hurt me.
"[Y/N]-," Was that... Delirious?! "Don't freak out!"
"DEL?!" I screech, taking a step back. "What the h**l do you want?!"
He sighed, before pulling a rag out. I knew what that was. I narrowed my eyes, before turning around and sprinting away.
"[Y/N]-!" Del shouted after me. Before I could do anything, an elbow made contact with my back, sending pain throughout my senses. I fell onto my stomach, before turning around to stare up at him. He immediately stuck the rag over my mouth, and I could smell the horrid scent.
The last thing I heard was Luna.
"DELIRIOUS I WILL BEAT YOUR A**!"

⚜️

I woke to a dark room. Immediately, as soon as I woke up, I felt I wasn't alone. My ankles ached, but I couldn't tell what was around them. Obviously I had been tied up, for when I moved my hand I felt the scratching feeling of rope sticking to my wrist. It hurt. I took in steady breathes to calm myself. Then I remembered.
Delirious. That a** knocked me out and tied me up, didn't he. What the h**l does he want?!
"You're awake!" I heard a voice sound from across the room. He turned the lights on to reveal himself.
He let out a dark chuckle.
"You wouldn't let me talk. You know too much about me." He used his hand to push my chin up, making me look in to his baby blue eyes. "Should I kill you or torture you, that's the question."
I felt my eyes widen. He burst out laughing.
"Really? You think I was serious? [Y/N], for the love of God." He shook his head. He cut the ropes off my wrists, and I felt relief surge through my blood as the circulation made its way into my hands. I rubbed my wrist with my fingers. He didn't cut the rope off my ankles though.
"What the h**l do you want?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.
"All I want to do is talk. Or you know, I could use force." He explained, as he twirled a dagger in his finger.
"Uh huh... just talk so I can leave."
"I wanted to apologize. I wanted to every time. I did not cheat on you. That stupid a** girl knocked on my door. Of course, I opened the door like any human being would of, only to be pushed down on the couch. She didn't say a word, but legit tried to seduce me in so many ways. I struggled back, but almost as soon as she entered the house, you had too." He dropped the dagger on the ground and took a step toward me. "She told me it was a 'dare' from her friends but I was so pi**ed I kicked her out."
I glare at him.
Even if what he said was true, why would I want to get back together with him? This could happen again. And he's flipping INSANE.
"Uh huh."
He looked into my eyes, waiting for me to say something in return.
"I 'forgive' you." I say, crossing my arms. I saw relief flash in his eyes, but I put a finger to tell him I was not done. "But saying I 'forgive' you doesn't mean I'll get back together with you. When you say 'sorry', sorry is just something to say so that you can 'think' I don't hate you. But you don't even have to mean that you're sorry for someone to believe you. Someone may say sorry, but half the time that don't mean it. So when I say I 'forgive' you, doesn't mean I actually mean it."
I saw sadness and anger mix in his eyes, and he grasped the arm rests on the chair.
"You WHAT?!-", he started, only to be cut off by something beating on the door.
"DELIRIOUS! YOU B***H! GIVE ME [Y/N] BEFORE I RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!" She screeched. I raised an eyebrow.
She kicked down the door and glared at Delirious with such hate, I could feel the tension in the air.
----------------------------------------------
  This chapter is so back smh