!7!

We gotta go all the way! XD! I've been watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye a lot lately and omg am I in love with their videos. But I have a question. Did something happen between them? They don't make much videos with each other lately.. Well anyway... OMG GUYS ITS A WILD CHAPTER...
(H/L)= Hair Length
(H/C)= Hair Color

  "Good." Evan smirked, lifting my chin up with his index finger and thumb. "Now get out of my sights." He let go, and pushed my shoulder.
  I took that opportunity to get away from that horrible situation. I cringed too hard when he told me that. Oh dear, what had I gotten myself into...
  I shrug off the memory of what just happened, and head to class... that I was about twenty minutes late to... oh well.
  As I push through the door to the classroom, I was immediately greeted by Jack's grinning face. I smile back at him, and he beckoned to the seat on his left. I step through the desks to get to the seat, as well as stepping over the foot of Moo who was trying to trip me. When I stepped over his foot, he huffed in annoyance and moved his feet. I just stopped walking and stared at him, before continuing to walk to the seat.
  "Hey (Y/N)! What took you so long?" He whispered, as the teacher talked on about the lesson we were learning.
  "Oh um... I got lost?" I answered, but the end I kind of questioned myself. It's not a lie, I did get lost. Jack just raised an eyebrow, understanding that I didn't want to talk about it. He turned to the board, and I sigh, before turning to look around the room. As I scanned the photos and little quotes on the walls, shivers were sent up my spine. It felt like someone was staring at me, I could feel their gaze burn my back.
  I turn, to connect my (e/c) eyes with Moo's brown ones. He rolled his eyes and let out a thick sigh, before turning away once more. I just furrowed my brows in answer. I shrugged and looked back at the board. Whatever Moo thought of me, it wasn't very good.

(I'm time skipping dang it! I'm sorry!)

I began to walk down the hallway leading to my locker, before turning to stare at the numbers above each locker. I finally came across mine and quickly unlocked it.
I felt very uneasy, as if the Vanoss crew was going to come around and make fun of me like they have been lately. As much as I wished and prayed that it didn't happen, I could hear someone's shoes clicking against the tile floor, and heard multiple murmurs being passed between each other. As I felt a presence behind me, I sighed. I pull out my backpack, and sling it over my shoulder. I turn around, and began to walk away. Only then did I regret trying to walk away because I ran right into Tyler's chest. He wrapped his arms around my back, and I raised my gaze to stare at him in confusion and surprise.
"Aww!" He purred. "It looks like (Y/N) was trying to give me a hug!!" He squeezed me more, making it hard to breathe.
"I... was...", I wheezed as he squeezed me even more. "..NOT! Let me... go!" I wheezed, moving my one free hand to one of his hands, and trying to unhook it. He just chuckled, and turned to look behind him, where he met eyes with Vanoss. Vanoss simply stared, and beckoned for him to let go of me. He sighs, and pulls away from the painful embrace. I quickly fill my lungs with air once more, before coughing like crazy. I think they were all pondering on what to do, until someone came up to me, and began to pat my back to help. As the coughing seized, I turn to look at Bryce, who was smiling like a doofus. My frown quickly turned into a smile.
"Thanks, Bryce." I murmur a thanks, and his smile grew bigger.
"No problem." He simply answered. I turn to look at the others, and I realized they were all giving Bryce death stares. I stared at them in confusion, only to have my thoughts interrupted by Vanoss smacking his hands together.
  "Time to discuss what we came here to do." He announced, and everyone turned to look at him. "I want you to come home with one of us, and YOU get to choose because why not." I just stare at him before quickly answering.
  "I don't think my parents would LET me, Vanoss. I'm sorry." I say in response, and he frowned.
  "No you have no choice. Just tell them your out doing things with you friends." He ignored my sigh of annoyance. I pull out my phone, and quickly text my mom that I'm gonna go somewhere with my new... 'friends'.
  "Who are you going with?" He asked once more, and I turn to stare at the faces. My gaze kind of drifted off to Bryce, who was staring right at Vanoss. Bryce was the only one that didn't exactly bully me, and he actually helped me. He was, I guess you could say, sweet. I turn to look at Vanoss once more.
  "Bryce." He frowned at me in disappointment, then nodded.
  "Alright." He agreed, before rushing us away so that he could talk to Bryce.

  ~Bryce P.O.V.~
"Bryce I know you're not very violent and all but you need to do something to let her know that she shouldn't disrespect us. And if her going to your house only makes her more resistant, then I'M gonna have to deal with her." Vanoss explained to me, and I furrow my eyebrows.
  "But how am I supposed to do that? You know I don't like hurting people, Vanoss." I answer simply.
  "Warn her. Act like you're the boss. Do SOMETHING that makes her understand." He shrugged I just nodded slowly, then started to walk toward (Y/N), staring at her pale expression. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair covered one of her beautiful (E/C) eyes, and she turned. She locked eyes with mine before her small frown turned into a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile back, before walking off with her.

  I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do what Vanoss wants.

  I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! My phone is now close to dying. I'm happy I decided to write a chapter today, I really think this story might get some where. Tell me what you think in the comments. Anyway, I'll see you later dear ones!

   ~Luna