!19!

⚜️The Next Day⚜️
  •*~Third Person~*•

   Even if [Y/N] had practically went on a date with Vanoss, she didn't know what to feel. Her feelings were circling around inside her. She was confused on what Vanoss saw her as, if he did like or, or was just toying with her.
  Did Bryce like her? Did Tyler? Did the entire crew like her? How was she supposed to choose if they did? Well, considering that they were suspended a week before school ended, she practically got an extra week that added on to her summer break.
So if summer break was in motion already, [Y/N] would have more time to sort out her thoughts. Considering that annoying school wouldn't get in the way..
Picture this.
Your in school and your school CRUSH asked you out. Yet you're torn because you have other people you know, that can possibly like you. You wouldn't want to hurt them. Would you?

•*~Your P.O.V.~*•

I lay awake in my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was currently, what, 2 am? God, even if I was so da** tired I couldn't convince myself to close my eyes and fall asleep. Honestly, I felt restless. I wanted to get out of my house to explore. Do something to ignore real life, honestly.
I heard something hit my window. I sat up in alarm, staring at the window in confusion. A rock flew up and hit the window once more.
I stood, silently tiptoeing to my window. Another rock hit the window. I groan in annoyance.
The window creaked as I pulled it open. I poke my head out and look around. Delirious stood down in the front yard, a handful of rocks in his hand. He dropped them all as he saw my head.
"What the h**l do you want?" I whisper/yelled. His mask hid his expression, but I bet he had a cocky smirk on his face.
"Get your a** down here so we can party." He answered, as he shoved his hands into his pockets.
"Party?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion even if he couldn't see it.
"Yes! This super rich kid is hosting this end of the school year party and it's gonna be lit! He invited everybody!"
"At 2 am in the morning? What the h**l?!" I answered.
"Obviously." He snorted in annoyance. "Now come ON! Your no fun!! Hurry your pretty little a** up!"
I flipped him off in response, and closed the window. I locked it hurriedly. I wanted to go to the party mostly because I want to see the crew make fools of themselves. H**l, even if I don't drink I sure do know that that super 'rich' kid is gonna bring beers and stuff to the party. And I wouldn't miss out on the crew making fools of themselves.
I pull on some black skinny jeans and black and white converse. I put on a white shirt and a black jacket. I brush my hair. I ponder on if I should brush my teeth. It's flipping 2 am in the morning and people are partying? Oh well. I shrug and walk out the door, grabbing my [F/C] phone and shove it into my back pocket.
  I walk out the front door, quietly regretting leaving without letting my mom know. But I already promised myself I would NOT drink.
  "There you are! Now come on!!" Delirious screeched, grabbing my hand. He dragged me over to Vanoss's red Lamborghini, Vanoss himself sitting inside waiting patiently.
  "Finally. Let's go." Vanoss grinned at me, and quickly pulled out of the drive way.

  ⚜️

  "We're here." Delirious announced excitedly, as he opened the door to the car and stared up at the mansion.
  Da**, Delirious was right. This kid IS rich. Just hopefully they don't wake up the entire neighborhood and more with the loud obnoxious music. I can hear it blaring, even though I'm outside.
  Vanoss grabbed my hand, and Delirious grabbed the other. They began to drag me inside ignoring my protests.
  "Let's go find the rest of the crew. I bet somebody is already drunk." Vanoss grinned at me, and I smirked. It had to be Tyler. No doubt.
  "Heeeyyyy!! There's the man himself! Vanoss, it's time to partyyyy!" I heard Mini shout over the music at Vanoss. Vanoss turned to me and raised an eyebrow, his expression saying 'see?'.
"Holy crap! Vanoss you got [Y/N] with you?!" Mini screeched, staring at me in awe. He looked me up and down.
He walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I grimaced at the smell of alcohol that lingered on him, but I tried my best to ignore it.
"How you doing, hot stuff?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes. He grinned at me.
"Perfectly fine." I responded, looking at Delirious for help in this situation. He shrugged, and walked up to Mini.
"Hey there, Mini. Let's go party." Delirious snickered, grabbing his arm and dragging him away. Mini turned his head back to look at me. He then winked at me. I roll my eyes in response.
  "So uh... what now?" I ask Vanoss, as I turn, but realize he's already disappeared. I look left and right in confusion. He left me in this giant crowd of students that are on what looks like a dance floor.
  I push through the crowd, bumping into a few people but they completely ignored it. One guy with dark skin and black hair tried to flirt with me, but I completely ignored him.
  I wander around a bit, not sure what to do. I was uneasy too, too many people here were drunk. If Vanoss gets drunk I swear I'll have to drive.
  At one point I almost gave up on searching, it's way too dark to figure out what anybody looks like. But then, by some miracle, I found Ohm.
  "Ohm! Finally someone I know! I can't find any of your friends. But looks like I finally found someone!" I yell over the music, making him glance my way.
  "Hey, [Y/N]." I could tell from his voice he wasn't drunk, but he had been drinking. A cup was also in his hand.
  "So... I'm not sure what to do really. I came here to watch your friends make fools of themselves. But I can't find a single one of them." I dramatically sigh in defeat, and Ohm chuckles.
  "Their around here some where. Look over there." He pointed toward a tall figure, and I saw an adventure time hoodie. It was Basically. He then pointed to the dance floor, where Tyler was trying to break dance. Ohm chuckled to himself again, then took a giant gulp of the drink in his hand.
  "Bryce is also right over there." He pointed over to the spiral staircase leading to a second floor, a figure with dirty blond hair sitting there, their head lowered to stare at the ground.
  "Is there something wrong with him?" I ask, giving Ohm a side ways glance in confusion.
  "Maybe." He shrugged in response. I grab Ohm's arm, and began to drag him over to Bryce. He didn't really protest, just walked closely behind me.
  "Hey!" I shouted, grinning. Bryce glanced up, and gave me a wide smile. He smiled at Ohm as well.
  Is it just me, or do they seem to be getting closer? Eh, probably.
  "Hey Bryce." Ohm grinned, as he sat next to him on the stairs.
  "Hey [Y/N], Ohm." Bryce answered. He then rest his head in his hands.
  "Something wrong?" Ohm asked, as he leaned against Bryce's shoulder.
  "Nothing wrong with me.. I tried to convince Cartoonz not to drink.. and he passed out. Not sure if he's awake flirting with girls or still passed out." As he explained, he pointed to a white couch with what looked like Cartoonz sprawled out on a couch. "I came over here so I can think to myself, too."
  "Oh. Well I may or may not have a way to maybe wake him up." I grinned mischievously. Bryce raised an eyebrow at me, and ohm chuckled darkly.
  "I bet I can guess." Ohm grinned.
  "Let's go.." I laughed.

⚜️

  "Shh!" I hushed Ohm and Bryce, who were following me around, and were talking between themselves. They went quiet and turned to watch me. I took the cold water bottle, and opened the cap.
  "Oh dear." Bryce sighed. "He's gonna murder you."
  I grin at him, then turn back to Cartoonz. I tip the water bottle over all the way, and let the water splash onto his head and shirt. He jolted awake within seconds, shivering. He jumped off the couch, and began to stumble around. He tumble right into me, sending us crashing to the floor. He lay on top of me, his weight crushing me.
  "Dear..", I wheeze. "God you're heavy!" I wheeze once more. He soon was helped up by Ohm, and then Bryce helped me up.
  "What the h**l [Y/N]?" Cartoonz growled. "That was really cold."
  "Well it was a cold water bottle... so I mean...", I answer shrugging, causing Cartoonz to shake his head.
  I then froze in fear as an arm draped itself around my shoulders. I turn to look questioningly at the person, which turned out to be Delirious. (Eyyy it's the whole group) Delirious chuckled at my answer.
  "Mini is out dancing with Tyler." He pointed at the dance floor, which I mentally face palmed as I saw Tyler fall on top of Mini. Ohm laughed, and Bryce chuckled.
  "So, in a little worried, I haven't seen Evan or Moo this entire time." I furrow my eyebrows.
  "Oh. Moo didn't come, and Evan... in pretty sure he's drunk. But I'm not drinking because I'll probably have to drive." Delirious pointed over at Evan, who was flirting with a girl. I felt my heart shatter.
  "Oh and," Delirious added. "When we went to get Moo he was asleep." He chuckled.
  "Well...", Ohm started, then turned to Bryce. "Let's go dance!" I think the alcohol was getting to him. Bryce chuckled, as Ohm grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Bryce gave me a pleading look to help, but I just grinned at him, and shook my head.
  Delirious sat on the couch, and I did the same. He slouched a bit in the chair, and draped his arm over my shoulders.
  "I haven't really been able to talk to you at all." Delirious chuckled. He turned to stare at me.
  "Oh well... I'm not sure I'm that interesting to you." I answered, and he shook his head.
  "When I first saw you I thought you were no good, and now that I've spent time with you along with the others, I think you're h**la cool. You're different from other girls, so to speak."
  "Really?" I looked at him in disbelief. He nodded, and my [E/C] eyes locked with his shining blue ones. He lifted his mask to show his pale lips, and gave me a smile. I smiled back.
  He started to lean in, and I felt something pull me forward, which I'm not sure what. Our lips had just barely brushed each other, until we heard a cough. Delirious immediately sat back in alarm, and pulled his mask back down. I sat in shock and confusion, before I slowly turned back to stare at who interrupted our little 'moment'.
  "Were you about to make our?" I heard Basically ask. I sigh and face palm.
  "Yeah until you rudely interrupted." Delirious chuckled. Basically grinned at me and Delirious, and in turn I grinned back.
  "This is priceless.. look." Basically pulled his phone out and began to type violently, and turned the phone to us. It zoomed in on what looked like Mini and Tyler, who sat alone. Mini pecked Tyler on the cheek affectionately, and Tyler smirked in response.
  "Awww!" I heard Delirious snicker. I kind of grinned softly. Not sure how to feel about that. (MINICAT!)
  "I'm showing this to Mini and Tyler tomorrow. They'll flip." Basically smirked as he walked away.
  I could feel Delirious's eyes glued to me, so I turned to look at him. Our eyes locked again. He sighed.
  He looked past me and to where Evan was. He didn't speak for a bit, so I followed his gaze.
  I felt my heart shatter as I saw Evan kiss the girl he had been flirting with.
  I didn't even realize I let out a cry or sob, because before I knew it Delirious curled his finger under my chin to make me turn to him.
  He used his thumbs to rub my tears away.
  "That was not a nice thing he just did." He sighed. He leaned forward, and lifted his mask up a bit.
  Before I knew it his lips were locked with mine.
  Part of my mind was still upset. Another was lost in the kiss, while another part was uneasy.
  Yet all my heart was doing was aching with heartbreak and confusion.
--------------------------------------------
  My heart hurts now.. ;-;...
An extra long chapter for you in celebration of 60+ followers!
      Ty for reading t lovely readers~!
                      ~Luna