!22!

I looked him directly in the eye for a few moments.
I've never had a boyfriend, but something tugged at my heart, telling me I should say yes.
But something else tugged on my heart. And it hurt. It's telling me I shouldn't say yes, that people will get upset.
I rest my head in my hands in front of him in thought.
I can't choose... But Delirious came to me before anyone else did. He's shown me so much kindness. I.. I'm not sure.
I let instinct take over what my answer would be.
I lift my gaze to stare into his worry-clouded blue eyes.
"Yes." I answer. He fell off the couch.
"OH SH**!!" He screeched. "YOU ACTUALLY SAID YES!"
He grinned widely at me. I grin back sheepishly.
He quickly stood up and crushed me in a hug.
  I grinned back.

  ⚜️

  A soft knock came at the front door, in the middle of me and Delirious playing GTA V. I swiftly got to my feet, leaving the control on the ground next to Delirious.
  I walk over to the door and unlock it quickly. I open the door all the way, revealing Jack and Mark.
  Jack and Mark looked happy to see me. I grin at them and quickly let them in.
  As soon as they stepped into the living room, they stopped dead. They both made eye contact with Delirious, and I saw Jack clench his fist.
  "What the h**l are you doing here?" Jack spoke softly, trying to control his anger.
  "What? Can I not spend time with my girlfriend?" He asked, making eye contact with me. I scowled at him. He was trying to make them jealous or angry at me.
  "What? Is that true, [Y/N]? You're dating him?!" Mark whirled around to face me. I knew he wouldn't get mad that I was dating him, but he would keep a close eye on him.
  I nod my head in response. Mark turned to Jack, who already walked up to Delirious.
  He grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him to his feet, and held him in the air.
  "You hurt [Y/N], and I'll beat your a**. Without hesitation. Got it?" Jack said in the angriest voice I've heard from him yet. Delirious looked right at me, his eyes full of confusion. He nodded his head at Jack, who let go of his shirt and dropped him to the floor.
  Jack then made his way over to me with a wide smile. Mark stood next to him.
  "Hey [Y/N]!" He gave me a hug, along with Mark.
  "Hey Jack, Mark. What brings you here?" I ask.
  "We wanted to see how you were doing, we hadn't heard from you in a while. We didn't expect to see him here." Mark answered, his eyes turning as cold as stone when he looked at Delirious. Delirious put his hands in the air.
"It's nice to see you guys." I gave them a large smile, which they smiled back.
"Mind if we join?" They asked, pointing at the game. I shook my head.

⚜️

  Jack and Mark would glare at Delirious while we were playing, but after playing for a bit they left.
  "So... We're gonna go somewhere as a surprise." Delirious grinned at me.
  He led me to where his black car was, and I continued to ask him where we were going but he kept telling me it was a surprise.
  (Play music now)
  I lay my head on the window in thought as I watch the trees and houses fly by.
  Soon he pulled into his driveway. He dragged me inside, and upstairs to his room. I raised an eyebrow at him as he closed the door behind us.
  "Did you bring me here to seduce me?" I ask, and he chuckled. He shook his head and rushed me over to his window. He quickly unlocked it and pulled the screen out.
  Though earlier the sun was out, it was currently like 10 pm. He climbed out through his window, and I did the same. He sat on his roof, staring up at the sky. I stare at him in confusion, but my eyes grew wide in awe.
  Stars sparkled up in the sky.
  I'm going crazy
  I'm going crazy
  Being a jailbird.
  I'm burning down the walls to light up the front door
  He gave me a wide grin and pat the spot next to him. I sat down, then lay back, staring up at the star covered sky. It was beautiful.
  "This is breath taking." I breathed.
  Tearing down the holes to see the light once more
  Jailbird
  Not gonna be a jailbird anymore
  I scoot closer to Delirious, who wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer. I stare up at the sky, watching as a shooting star glided by.
  I don't feel any bit of my old dark self
  Maybe I'll be cold without my protective shell
  But all I know is I won't grow
  Being captive to your control
  He turned to stare into my [E/C] eyes.
  I'm going crazy
  Been going crazy
  Being a jailbird.
  He leaned forward, and he rest his forehead on mine.
  I'm burning down the walls to light up the front door
  Tearing down the holes to see the light once more
  Jailbird
  Not gonna be a jailbird anymore
  Jailbird
  Jailbird
  Oh, thanks to my boy, I leave you now
  Bye love
  If we met again, I'd hold you dear
  But bye for now, my love
  He leaned forward a bit, our lips meeting, after he pulled his mask up.
  I'm burning down the walls to light up the front door
  Tearing down the holes to see the light once more
  Jailbird
  Not gonna be a jailbird anymore
  Jailbird, jailbird
  He pulled away and stared into my eyes once more.
  "I love you."
  ----------------------------------------