!4!

I love this song. It makes me want to cry. The voice mesmerizes me, and I can't believe it's real. It soothes me, and I love the sound of it. (Also because i watched a bbs ship video with the song and i IMMEDIATELY fell in love with the song... I want to cry now. Ever have that feeling where your heart is bursting, wishing you had something, or that you love something too much? That's what's happening to me. I'll listen to this song and I'll sit there, thinking about my life. I think about how lucky I am, how gifted and special I can be. Everyone is special and beautiful in their own way, don't deny it. I want to let all of you know that you're all beautiful, and I am so happy to know that so many special and beautiful human beings out there read my stories, and for that, I want to thank you. I love writing and for people to actually like my writing blows my mind. So, thank you. Thank you so much, all of you. ~Author~Chan.
  I made my way over to fourth period, looking at my schedule and glancing around. I had no idea where I was. (I legit just sat there staring at my laptop for almost 5 minutes listening and singing this song. I want to cry now D:) As I pushed past people on my way to class, the crowd of people began to wither away, until the entire hallway was in complete silence. I glance around, extremely confused as to where I am, and I hear a loud sigh. I look up and stare at the person standing there. Who was this man? His hair was dyed, kind of like Jack's hair, just it was red instead of green. His eyelids were sealed as his face was tilted, facing the ground. I cleared my throat, to get his attention. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at me.
  "Um... Um hello." He gave a shy smile. I smiled back. "I'm Mark (Markiplier)! Who are you?"
  "(Y/N)." I say bleakly. He held out his hand, and I accepted it, shaking his hand with mine. "Nice to meet you Mark! You remind me a lot of some one else, they dyed their hair green, not red though."
  "Wait, you mean Jack?" He asked.
  "Yeah! Jack!" I replied, tilting my head. "You know him?"
  "Yeah! He's my best friend!" He let out a small chuckle. "Well, any friend of Jack's is my friend... how'd you guys meet?" He questioned.
"Well I actually bumped into him after Nogla acted like a jerk to me. Anyway, what class do you have next?" I asked, changing the subject, not wanting to talk about the whole Nogla thing.
"I have Science next. You?" Mark raised his gaze up to me, obviously getting the hint about me not wanting to talk about the whole Nogla thing. I just smile.
"I have Science too!" I say, laughing a bit. He chuckled along, and he started to walk towards class, leading me to the new classroom. I stared at him, studying his features, he sure was buff.
I sat down in a seat next to Mark, he smiled at me and I smiled back. I glance to my right, bright blonde hair catching my (E/C) eyes. I turn and stare at the boy, studying him. I let out a loud, annoyed sigh. It was Bryce.
"Hey (Y/N)!" He said in the most 'innocent' voice. I roll my eyes, but smile a bit since he was the one who wouldn't let them hurt me.
"Hello, Bryce." I mumble, and he stared at me. He just chuckled and glanced at the board, resting his chin on his palm.
"If you're 'afraid' of me, don't be, because I'm not a complete jerk who beats up girls, like the 'crew' back there." He huffed, clearly upset. I just raised an eyebrow, and looked back at Mark, a frown placed on his lips. I shrugged, and looked at the board. This day was gonna be a long one.

Hey guys! It's a crappy chapter. Guess what! I jinxed myself! I've been getting writers block and haven't worked as much I should on stories because drama and stuff 😒 anyway enjoy the update!