!8!

Here comes the feels.... -listens to song- AHHHHH -CRIES- anyway... here's another chapter. Btw I know a lot of you don't like Bryce and stuff but since it's the Vanoss crew x reader I have to add moments for everyone. Don't worry. (Especially you delirious lovers... I have a good idea) heheheh...

"So! (Y/N)! I know it's a cheesy way to start up conversation BUT! What do you like to do in your free time?" Bryce asked.
"Oh uh my free time?" I began, as I furrowed my eyebrows. "That really depends on the mood I'm in..." I shrugged.
"Oh." He went completely silent, as we walked through his neighborhood. He turned down an alley, and we came along to a beautiful white two story house.
"Bryce, is this your house?" I questioned. He nodded and laughed. I studied the pretty roses that were planted in front of the deck, and I was astounded.
  "Let's go!" He grasped my hand and dragged me inside. "Hey mom, I'm home!"
  A head poked itself around the corner, right outside of a room that looked like a kitchen. "Hello!" A sweet voice answered, as the head disappeared and the person walked out of the room. "Who is this?" She asked, as she wore an apron, probably from cooking, and held a mixing spoon.
  "Oh, mom this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is my mom." He greeted us, and I used my free hand, that wasn't being crushed by Bryce's grip, and waved.
  "Hello Mrs. McQuaid!" I greeted as I waved.
  "Hello, (Y/N)! Bryce, is this your girlfriend?" She asked, jumping up and down.
  "Uh no.. mom that's not...", He began, only to be cut off.
  "She's so cute!!" She squealed as she pinched my cheek. "I'm so happy for you! Well I have to go back to cooking, have fun you two!" She rushed off.
  Bryce turned away from me, and scratched the back of his neck.
  "Sorry. She's like that." He apologized as I let out a small giggle.
  "It's okay." I answered simply. "I'm not upset." He smiled at my answer, before dragging me up brown stairs, which I assumed led to his bedroom on the second floor. He opened a white door to lead to a cozy little room. A poster hung on his wall, that read: Dead By Daylight, with a creepy man with a knife looking over his shoulder at me. As I read the poster I guess he realized I was staring at it.
"Dead by daylight is a horror game that comes out soon." He explained, and I nodded.
"Sounds fun, if you ask me." I answered before using my pointer finger and middle finger and poked the creepy dude on the poster in the eyes. Bryce just shrugged, then nodded in agreement.
  "So.. what do you want to do? And don't say it's up to me, because you're the guest." He groaned, as he flopped onto his bed. I giggled a bit, and sat on the edge of the bed.
  "What about a movie?" I question as I turn to look at him. His face was shoved into his pillow. He lifted his face to look at me.
  "Horror? Or romance?" He asked.
  "Umm... either." I shrugged, and he looked at me, before his eyes lit up.
  "HORROR!" He screeched, and jumped out of the bed, knocking me off. I laugh out too hard, as he rushed downstairs to grab a movie. He came back up the stairs minutes later, holding two movies.
  "It, or Friday the 13th?" He asked, holding up the movies. (I don't want to be rude and pick the opposite movie that you want but I'm just gonna let Bryce choose. So that no one is upset.) I shrug in response, as I sat on the ground, my back up against his bed frame. "Friday the 13th!" He yelled as he set the movie case of It on his dresser.
  He walked over to his T.V. that sat in front of his bed (He has a king sized bed). As he slipped the cd into his DVD player, I stood up to sit down on his bed, my feet crossed. He sat next to me after he turned the lights off so that it was creepier.
  Half way into the movie, there was suspenseful music and I knew a jump scare was coming. As I waited, I began to focus more on the movie. Even though I knew the jump scare was coming, I screeched as the jumpscare appeared on the screen, as someone was killed. I jumped, and turned to Bryce, before burying my face into his chest. He chuckled, as he rubbed my back in reassurance. My face was completely red as I realized what I did, and I pulled back.
  "So-sorry.." I mumbled, and he just shook his head, telling me it was okay.
  As the movie came to an end, Bryce yawned.
  "I think I should start heading home." I said, checking the time on my phone. 6:00 p.m. Bryce just whimpered like a puppy.
  "Stay at least another hour??" He begged with puppy eyes.
  "I can't Bryce my mom probably already cooked dinner. She gets home when I get home from school." I shook my head, and picked up my phone and slung my backpack over my shoulder. Bryce led me to the front door.
  "Look... (Y/N)... be wary of Evan and the others. If you do something they don't like they'll really teach you to behave. Most likely by beating you up..." He warned, as he scratched the back of his neck.
  "Thanks for the heads up Bryce. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I'll make sure to watch what I say." I answered, before giving him a huge smile. He stood at the door, and I didn't even take two steps until I looked behind me. I walked back over to Bryce, and kissed his cheek.
  "Thanks for being kind, Bryce. I appreciate it." My smile became even wider, as he stood there in shock, a hand on his cheek. He soon had a huge smile on his face, and he waved goodbye.
  "Cya (Y/N)!"

   Woo hooo!!! 1000+ words! Yay!!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed!