Chapter 3

I had gotten a phone call from Purple Guy, or should I say, Boss!

He said I was hired and mailed me my nightguard outfit since he was busy.

I arrived at the pizzeria, looking and noticing how it was so spooky at night compared to day time.

I inhaled, then exhaled, entering the empty pizzeria.

I looked at the main four at the stage as I passed by, entering my office.

I placed the small bag I had brought, it being full of snacks and other things. The 1 am bell chimed, meaning my shift was now beginning!

'You got this Y/N!' I thought to myself, checking the cameras. 'Just make sure they're fine and then I'll be off!'

As I flipped through the cameras a couple times, I heard a big crash, making me jump up in shock as I looked to my right.

"Hey kids, want some Fraze Bear pizza?"

My eyes widened as I recognized that voice. "Freddy..?" I asked, my voice echoing though out the halls.

Nothing else made a sound, so I turned off the cameras, grabbed my flashlight, and went out.

I flashed the light around the hall, beginning to walk. "Hello!" I shouted, entering the main room.

I pointed the light to the thre- wait, three?!

I flashed my light once again to show Freddy was missing. "Crap!" I said under my breathe, panicking as I flashed my light around more, backing up.

((Girl, you should, never back up into a room!))

My back pressed against something cold, but soft. I turned around to see Freddy staring down at me.

"Heya!" He said, bending towards me. I backed up, to bump into someone else, this time, it being Chica. "Are you hungry new friend?" She asked, putting he arms on my shoulders.

"Yeah, you sure seem like it!" Bonnie said, walking up beside Freddy.

As this point, my flashlight was pointing everywhere, mainly in fright.

"But.. I'm hungry!" Chica said.