Chapter 10

"I'm being serious! Shark is alive in a suit!"

The three boys looked at me like I was insane, and I wouldn't blame them, I sounded insane myself.

"Who's Shark?" Moose asked the millionth time.

"He's Sabre's brother!" I said, pointing to Sabre.

"I  have no memory of a brother," Sabre stated, making me groan in frustration. 

"Still, that place is crazy! Purple Guy stuffed kids in a suit!"

"Let's just all calm down, and recap what you just said," Ryan said, placing a hand on my shoulder and forcing me to sit down.

"The animatronics are alive," Ryan began, me nodding.

"They're actually kids stuffed inside suits." I nodded once again.

"He tried to stuff you in a suit and this Shark guy was once our friend?" I nodded the third time.

The three thought, Moose saying first, "I don't believe it."

"Are you serious?!"

"Look, (Y/N), I'm sorry, it's just VERY hard to believe," Sabre said, making me turn to face him. "But I'm not lying!"

"We don't know that, for all we know you could be messing with us," Moose said, recalling the moment when I made them think I was getting robbed.

"THAT was a joke, but now this time it isn't."

"Not to be rude, but how are we supposed to believe you?" Ryan asked, crossing his arms.

I thought for a moment, then an idea came to mind.

"Come with me to work tomorrow! I'll prove it to you!"

~~~~~~~

Sorry for this being short, but I didn't know how to continue it.

Now, let's have a small talk about dis X Reader.

I'm not sure how to end this, mainly because I don't wish to spoil the second book!

This can either end with Shark remaining an animatronic, or like in the first book, he gets brought back.

Tell me what you guy's think in the comments!

Till the next update, see ya'!