Chapter 9

[Night 2, 83% Power, 3 am]

What did I do to deserved this?

I was always nice to them and they were nice to me....why do they wish to kill me so much..?

Did I do something to deserve this?

These thoughts ran through my head as everything was black.

I can remember the smiles the animatronics gave me when I'd say hi to them, now...the smiles I see are twisted ones, ones that mean they're not kind.

"(Y/N)!"

Huh?

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a blurry animatronic standing above me. "Sh-shark..?"

The animatronic shook their heads leaning closer to me.

I could see blue...and bunny ears.

"No!" I shouted, instantly raising my fist to collide with Bonnie's face.

"Owie!" Bonnie whined after landing in the ground, rubbing his bunny nose. "I was just making sure you were alright!"

"What'd you do with Shark?!"

"I'm here," A heard a voice behind me, making me turn and sigh in relief as Shark was standing there.

"Wait, why's Bonnie here?!"

"I feel offended by that," Bonnie said, crossing his arms. "If you'd like to know, I happen to be saving you two!"

"If that's what you wanna call it," Shark mumbled rather loud.

I turned to Bonnie. "I thought you wanted to kill me though..."

Bonnie giggled, then laughed. "Am I that good of an actor?!" He laughed.

Shark and I stood in confusion, exchanging glances to each other, then looking at the laughing rabbit.

"Ac-tor...?" Shark and I questioned at the same time.

Bonnie calmed down, sighing as he wiped an inky tear from his eye from laughing. "It was an act silly!"

"What do you mean an act?" I asked, which Bonnie nodded to. "Yep! You really think I wanna stuff you in a suit? Ew!"

St-stuff...in a suit?!

I gulped. "What did you just say?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know about that....don't worry (Y/N)! Shark and I will protect you!" Bonnie said with a determined voice, wrapping an around my neck.

"How do we know you're not acting now?" Shark growled, yanking me away from Bonnie, holding my arm.

"That is true...." Bonnie said, then thinking. "Here! I'll do anything to prove it to you!"

"Who messed with the footage?" I instantly asked, making Bonnie tilt his head.

"Uh...I have no clue what you're talking about."

That's great!

"Okay, what's Purple Guy up to?"

"I can't answer that," Bonnie said, lowering his animatronic ears.

"Shark?" I looked to him, hoping he'd explain. He shook his head, "I can't either."

"Why?!"

"We were programmed not to...or else punishment..." Bonnie said, shivering by the word 'punishment.'

"Alright...then why does he wanna stuff me in a- a suit?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Bonnie said, raising his hands to his side. "We're not just wires and coding!"

Wait...are they...?

"S-so..you two are-" "kids...stuffed in suits," Shark finished, removing his shades.

I turned to look at him, seeing those eyes, shark's eyes.

"Sh-shark..." I breathed out, placing my hands on his cheeks.

He looked at me painfully, beginning to have inky tears as he nodded. "Th-they said...they said you died..!"

"That's what they all said," Bonnie said, tears now running down his cheeks. "We had a life...and he just stole it."

I still looked at Shark, unable to speak or even think about what they just said to me.

"N-no...you're dead.."

Shark placed his hand in mine, shaking his head. "I'm standing right here."

This can't be true! It-it just can't!

Tears streamed down my face as I pushed him away, running out the door.

"(Y/N)!" They called to me.

I don't care if it's not 6 am, I'm leaving! And that's final!

I got to the doors, slamming them open.

"Leaving so soon~?" Chipper said behind me, making me turn to him.

"Yes, you-you monsters!" I chocked out, sobbing quietly. "Is Shark that important~? What a bummer~! You may wanna say goodbye sweet heart~"

"Goodbye?" I questioned, running around to see no one there.

Say goodbye..?

I shook my thoughts away, exiting the dreadful place I thought of the happiest place on Earth.

I need to tell them...