Chapter 8

[Night 2, 100% Batter, 1 am]

I entered my office, exhaling as I sat down.

'Just 6 hours, just stay in the office and you'll be okay!' I reassured myself, nodding as I became determined.

I flicked through the cameras, keeping a close eye on the animatronics.

'Don't wanna waste to much battery.'

I turned off the laptop, closing as I looked to my sides quickly.

'Nothing yet...I should seriously stop thinking to myself!'

I giggled quietly to myself, shaking my head by my own thoughts.

"Where's our friend?" A cheery voice said.

'Nope! Nope! Nope!' I thought, shutting the door to my right, it being where I heard it.

"Arr! That las was around these parts somewhere," The familiar fox pirate said, hearing the clank of his feet stepping closer, to my left.

I shut the door to my left as well.

'So much for not using up batter.'

I listened carefully, making sure to not open the doors and get killed.

After a few minutes, what seemed like hours, of not hearing anything, I opened my left side first, then the right, nothing being there.

I grabbed my flashlight, along with my nightstick, thing! (What are those things called that officers and the night guards have?)

I flicked the light on as I entered the hallway, pointing it down the hall, raising my baton (hah! Remembered!) over my head to strike the first thing that touches me.

"(Y-" I quickly hit the animatronic, hearing it fall to the ground. "Ouch!"

I opened my shut eyes, seeing Shark rubbing his fake animatronic hair. "S-sorry!" I chuckled, pointing the light at him.

He covered his eyes, standing up. "Do I look like a killing machine?"

"Am I supposed to answer that?" I joked, making him growl playfully.

Why did this seem familiar? Like, I know him, in a different way.

"Why can't the others be like you?" I thought out loud, making him chuckled, it sounding mechanical, not scary though.

"Sharks are amazing creatures I must say," He joked, making me playfully punch his arm.

"There's our friend!" Chica cheered, making me peer beside Shark's arm, seeing her standing at the end of the hall.

Shark's mechanical fins lowered as he growled to her.

I pointed my flashlight at her, seeing Freddy walk up beside her.

"And our pal Shark!" Freddy added, raising his arms up in delight almost. "I'm not your pal," Shark growled lowly.

"Shark, shark, shark," A voice tsked, revealing to be Chipper as he entered my office from the other side, holding his familiar butcher knife.

"You are a fool," Chipper chuckled, waving the knife around, almost playing with it!

'How the heck are these things alive? Thanks for asking that question (Y/N)!' I thought, mentally smacking myself as I hid behind Shark.

"Must we repeat what happened last time," Chipper smirked.

Shark went silent, glaring at Chipper as he raised his arm in front of me, in a protecting way.

"And it won't happen again."

"We'll see about that~" A voice said behind me.

Before I could turn, everything was black.