Chapter 6

~Shark's POV~

During the long hours of the day, I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair, her beautiful (e/c) that shined even the dark. 'Ugh...Shark!' I thought to myself, mentally slapping my mind.

'You're a...a monster...she's a-' I thought, sighing to myself.

"Mr. Sharky?" One of the many kids said to me, doing grabby hands towards me.

The kid reminded me of myself, always wanting to be held, even by an animatronic. I grabbed the kid gently, placing them on my shoulders.

The kid giggled on my shoulders, waving it's hands around, making me giggle. 

"I'm the king of the ocean!" It exclaimed, laughing as I got on my fours, running around my play room. "Jack!" A female shouted, making me and everyone other kid turn to the doorway.

The mother was tapping her foot as she glared at me, then at the boy on my shoulders. "Get over here...now!"

I placed the boy down, the boy walking slowly over to his mother, looking down. "What did I say about this animatronic?" She said, gesturing to me.

"No coming over here," He sighed.

She nodded, grabbing his wrist. "And why?"

He didn't stop her, but I knew I would've. "Because he is a sad animatronic?"

She sighed, mainly in annoyance. "No, because that thing could have the corpse of a very unfortunate boy! Now let's go!" She shouted, leaving the room.

It was a moment of silence, before the kids started playing once again.

Her words rang through my head, 'have the corpse...unfortunate boy...'

~Your POV~

"Sir, I'm not going crazy!" I shouted into the phone.

The man on the other side sighed, "So, if from what you're telling me is that you were attacked by animatronics at Shark's and Chipper's Pizzeria?"

"That's correct."

"And Chipper threatened to kill you with a butcher knife?"

"Yep!"

"And the animatronic Shark protected you the whole night?"

"That's true!"

He sighed once again, groaning after. "Ma'am, this can not be true," He said, making me growl a bit.

"I'm not crazy! He almost killed me!" I shouted once again.

"Please, I can't look into this without some camera footage, if you could send me that then I'll take a look."

"But-" Before I could answer, he hung up.

"Stupid son of a biscuit!" I shouted, throwing the phone on the floor, almost smashing it. "What's happening over there?!" My mother shouted from the living room.

"Nothing!" I almost growled, flopping onto my bed.

"Why do I seem crazy?" I asked myself.