Chapter 7

[Night 2, 100% Battery, 1 am]

I walked up to the door, waiting for Boss to come.

'Ask for the footage, spend another night, then quite tomorrow!' I thought to myself, repeating it over and over. 'I'll show that son of a gun who's crazy.'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a car door close, looking up to see Boss exiting his car. "Hey there (Y/N)!"

I waved back. He locked his car before coming over to me. "How was your first night?" He asked me.

"About that, I'm not sure if the police told you of what happened," I said, him nodding. "I got a call yesterday, and sent them the footage from last night."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you B-" "But, I must ask, why were you running around and screaming?"

'What?' "E-excuse me, but I know what I saw," I said to him, almost feeling like passing out. "It sure didn't look like it," He said, patting my shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure the first night just stressed you."

Before I could finish or even began, he smiled and walked away, entering his car. As he drove off I threw my hat to the floor, stomping on it. "Are you serious?!"

I groaned in frustration, picking back up my hat. "Just suck it up, get it over with."

I brushed off the hat before placing it back on my head, turning to the door.

'Shark will be there...'

I opened the doors, entering the cursed place.

'He'll protect you...'

I locked the doors behind me, beginning to walk to my office.

'Will I protect him?'

[Night 2, 100% Battery, 1 am]

~~~~~~
Sorry for this being short! I'm on vaca and been busy lately!

And no, I'm not having a writers block on it, at least, not yet anyways.

I'm not a 100% sure how to honestly go with this. I could do a thing like FNaSaC, or do a whole opposite ending. I'd recommend reading the book to understand.

Either way, here you all go!

Till the next update, see y'all!