Chapter 5

I clung onto Shark's arm in fear as Chipper began stepping closer and closer.

Ding, ding, dong, it's 4 a.m.

Chipper froze as the bell dinged, then growled even louder as he glared at me. "I only have two hours to finish this, and I'm not getting distracted by some kid!"

"Go!" Shark shouted, opening the other door (there were two doors on both sides, FYI) and pushing me out, following as he slammed the door shut.

Chipper had began trying to cut through the door. 

(There's another door Chipper, flippin' use it! -_-))

Shark grabbed my hand and ran off, me following behind.

We went into the hall, and by the hall, I believe you know which one I mean...the 'Do Not Enter' hall.

Shark slowed down as we reached a room, opening it, "Come." He said, letting go of my hand as he walked in.

I was a bit hesitant at first, but soon followed him in as well, taking a look around the room.

It was like a murder had happened...there was blood scattered in different places, boxes were moved around, and it smelt like there was a rotten corpse lying around.

I almost gagged at the smell, covering my nose. 

Shark looked around the room, but not in your normal type of way, in a painful type of way, as if he regretted something that happened.

"You alright?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence among us.

He slightly moved his head toward me, turning his body sideways to he could look at me clearly.

He didn't respond though, only stood in silence as he then turned away, turning his back to me.

'Alright then, be rude,' I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.

We pretty much waited there the whole time, till the six o'clock bell rang.

I heard the clanging of the other animatronics feet heading to different places, probably their standing posts.

Shark began walking out as well.

As he went out the door, he stopped, and looked back at me with a small smile, waving.

I couldn't help but smile and wave back, remembering how the real Shark did the same thing.

Shark nodded and walked away, leaving me in the room.

'Wait...could that be, nah!' I thought to myself, leaving out as well.

~End Of Night One~