Chapter 4

As soon as Chica said that, I was out!

I ran to my office, slamming both doors shut. "Where'd our friend go~?" I heard her say, a bit more viscous now.

I sank into the corner, covering my ears and reassuring myself it was just a dream.

"Little matey, where ya' at!" I heard Foxy say, making me rejoice as I opened the right door to see him with open arms. "Ye be alright there Y/N?" He asked. "Foxy!" I exclaimed, running to him and hugging him.

"Man, I think Freddy and the others are br-" Before I could finish, he cut me, with his hook. A grabbed my back in pain where he had cut it, feeling the blood roll down my back. I fell to the ground, scooting away from Foxy.

"Let's f-f-fin some treasure~" He said, glitchy in his voice as he walked into the office while I scooted in. I closed my eyes, knowing it was my doom.

I heard a huge clank, making me open my eyes. There stood Shark with a chair in his hands and Foxy collapsed on the ground. He placed the chair down, stepping over Foxy and walking to me.

I pressed my back against the wall, it stinging in pain. "G-get back!" I screamed.

He continued to walk to me, extending his hands towards me. I shut my eyes closed as I continued to shout. "Please! Leave me alone!"

Instead, he hugged me. "I know," He said, petting my H/C hair. I was shocked as he continued to comfort me. "I-I..." I said, not knowing what else to say.

An animatronic was comforting me, how? How did the others try to kill me? They're supposed to be for kids!

"You shouldn't have come here," He said, pulling me away. He made me face him by grabbing my shoulders. "It's dangerous, please, quite once you leave and never come back," He said, the sound of clanging metal being heard down the hall.

I didn't know what to say at all, what was even going on?!

Shark turned to the door, looking at it. I looked from over his shoulder and saw Chipper standing there with a butcher knife. "Whatcha' doin?" Chipper asked, swinging the knife back and forth.

Shark stood in front of me, protecting me. "Leave Chipper," Shark growled, his fins going up a bit.

"Not going to happen~"