Chapter 3:change

Mina's POV 👗

"Nunkkochi ttereojeoyeo..." I stop the alarm , haish , so tired !! It's okay let me Hwaiting today too !!!! Go go !!

I just took out whatever is in my closet , and wore it then ask my driver to send me to SBB company

But today was different, everyone was different. All of them were just siting at their own table and doing their own work . And no one was fooling around ... it's so weird.

I went to take a look at my schedule, and I notice that I have alot alot of stuffs to do !! Like now I have to immediately deal with mamamoo with their photoshoot , then girls day 's comback !! Omg I need to get going now !!

Finally , it's lunch time , I went to find jimin to eat together , we sat at the restaurant opposite our company , I look up the company , wah .... so big !!

Mina🐧: jimin ah , have you ever went up to the top of this company before?? I mean like since you are a artist

Jimin🐼: huh? Erm.. yup afew times , why??

Mina🐧:I mean like you know , I take the lift everyday and I saw the highest floor was about 100?! Wah daebak !! 100 floor.. so I was wondering if it was really nice up there ??

Jimin🐼: the highest floor was for the CEO , they are a variety of stuff up there ... very nice but if you ever go up there , be careful .

Mina🐧: is the CEO really that scary?

Jimin🐼: you wouldn't want to see his face .

Mina's POV👗

Why is jimin making the atmosphere so awkward and serious?? Then I look at the time , shit , I need to go now , I say bye to jimin and went .

Eunwoo's POV👟

I stared at the view of the building , with a coffee held in my hand .
"May I enter?" , "come in" .
"Mr.cha , the stock this month is going up again , after you came back !! No wonder you are cha eunwoo , the property king and the CEO of SBB "
That's was my Secretary , wonbin.

Mina's POV👗

Yeahhhh , finally finish my work .

Mina🐧: ehh , ERM jinee , you want to go eat something??

Jinee🐁: great ideal Mina!! Let me bring you to a fun place !!

She grab my arm and pull me to her car and drove me to some place , it had alot of light flash , loud music , wait is this , the club?? Omg

Jinee🐁: Kaja Mina , let's go and relax our self !

Mina🐧: it is okay ?it so noisy . Aiya what ever ....

【Inside the club】

Mina🐧: can we just sit a side ??

Jinee🐁:of course , let have some drinks

Mina's POV👗

Haizz , some guys ask jinee to dance with them and here I am alone .... never mind , let me just drink abit ,since I am not good with the alcohol, just abit and wait fot jinee to come back.

Then suddenly I heard some noise , "wooo !!!" I turn back and I saw a random guy dancing with some girl , I take a look again ... I walked towards it and I saw eunwoo !!! It's him , how did he become like this??
I went and push those girls away from him , "go away , bitch"
"I can't he is my friend " , I took him away from them , wait why am I doing this?? I bought him out and now what I do with him?? , he seems like he is drunk , should I leave him here ??
Or should I bring him back in?? Nono , cannot , shit ?? What should I do ??

I took out my phone and call my bodyguard , I think that's the only thing that I can do . Wah but jinja , he's so heavy . When my driver came , I brought him inside my car

Eunwoo🐢: who , are you ??*drunk way*

Mina🐧: ..... I am Mina

Eunwoo🐢: go away . I want to get out of here .

Mina's POV👗

Does he hate me so much ??, as he say in his mouth , his body started to lay towards me , his head lay on my shoulder. Eunwoo ah , why did you hate me so much?? What did I do , is it because I left you and went with jimin??

After I reach my house , I brought him up to the guest room ....... then I feel dizzy , and faint .

『In the morning』

Mina's POV👗

I woke up in the morning , and I found myself in the guest room , and the thing is ....

Mina🐧:ahhhhhhhhhhh, why am I on eunwoo's bed ?? Wait yesterday , I brought eunwoo back home then I bought him here then I couldn't see anything , my mind went black .

Eunwoo's POV👟

When I woke up I saw Mina , sleeping beside me and I am half naked ?? Wait why?? Did she do something to me , that pervert, she is totally!! I quickly took my shirt and went . Before I went I was smiling at her?? Why why , what am I even doing cha eunwoo , do you not remember how she hurt you?? I quickly  went off before she wake up...

Mina's POV👗

As I went to the company, I was trying to remember if anything happened to us.......when.....

Guys this is the end of chapter 3

4)omg

5)stop

6)eye